One more wacky inventor, was: Finish pulse motor must see

One more wacky inventor, was: Finish pulse motor must see

cowtown
<< Admin reasserted that the list is not for discussing this crap, in fact
Tommey Reed's video specifically was the topic he requested be killed.

Danny >>

You're not planning on killing Tommmeeee, are you?! He's on the cusp
of a new revolution in benchtop whirlygigs...or is that
thingamajigs...? My guess is he didn't read Lee's post that magnets
are like invisible springs (and will not be the stepping stone to
over-unity) - yes, that's way, waay OT and I will drop it now.