One thing is very clear, many lazy poeple that don't want to experiment(Tommey Reed)

One thing is very clear, many lazy poeple that don't want to experiment(Tommey Reed)

Tommey Reed
I like to look for a better way in energy, but i found that most of the so called engineers sit on their ass and try to make the rules, in other words they don't want to look for a back do to free energy.
I did not say this is overunity, I am saying that I get a back emf to charge batteries. This cound add maybe a 20% add power to the electric car world. Maybe if you look into this back emf you see that its extra energy that is wasted.

Re: One thing is very clear, many lazy poeple that don't want to experiment(Tommey Reed)

Dan Frederiksen-2
no. if there was significant wasted energy in electric motors then it
would be free energy because some motors are 96% efficient. any
significant surplus would be free energy.
while it is true 99.99% of engineers do not look for breakthrough
technologies, you on the other hand are insane. it's not a valid
alternative.

I'm quite open to the possibility of very exotic technologies but I am
very strongly opposed to nonsense. you have talked nonsense a lot so
far. you can change if you want to but do you want to...

mumbo jumbo will not get us the holy grail. serious clear thought will.
you ramble a lot. you need to dial back the insanity several notches.
more thought, less haste. you can do it.

Dan

[hidden email] wrote:
> I like to look for a better way in energy, but i found that most of the so called engineers sit on their ass and try to make the rules, in other words they don't want to look for a back do to free energy.
> I did not say this is overunity, I am saying that I get a back emf to charge batteries. This cound add maybe a 20% add power to the electric car world. Maybe if you look into this back emf you see that its extra energy that is wasted.

Re: One thing is very clear, many lazy poeple that don't want to experiment(Tommey Reed)

Dale Ulan
> I like to look for a better way in energy, but i found that most of the so
called engineers sit on their ass and try to make the rules, in other words
they don't want to look for a back do to free energy.
> I did not say this is overunity, I am saying that I get a back emf to
charge batteries. This cound add maybe a 20% add power to the electric car
world. Maybe if you look into this back emf you see that its extra energy
that is wasted.

Engineers did not write the laws of Thermodynamics. 'The Creator' did. Or
maybe it's just the nature of the universe.

Using the back-EMF to charge a battery is identical to connecting up a
generator to a motor. It's a net loss. The laws say so, and any experiments
have always followed the laws.

An engineer knows that it is futile to try to build an Otto-cycle (gasoline)
engine that approaches 80% efficiency. It cannot be done. So the engineer
may appear lazy when he/she won't take on that project, but he/she knows
that what is impossible, what is possible but difficult, and what is easy.

There are ways to find 'free' energy. It's not really free energy, but
wasted energy. We know in a motor where the energy losses come from. We know
how to account for them. There isn't really free energy there, but there are
ways to reduce some of the losses. An efficiency gain is effectively 'free'
energy... but you cannot recapture much of it by adding some magical energy
recapturing device - you need to prevent the loss in the first place.
Regenerative braking is one example. In a non-regen car, the braking energy
is dissipated as heat in the brake pads. With regeneration, at least some of
this energy is returned to the battery pack. Is it 'free'? Well, yes. Is it
easy to use? Sort of.

-Dale

Re: One thing is very clear, many lazy poeple that don't want to experiment(Tommey Reed)

(-Phil-)
Back EMF is caused by the motors rotation.  A PORTION of the kinetic energy
caused by rotation is converted to a dynamic magnetic field, in turn of
which a PORTION of is turned into electricity.  It is not even 100% in both
cases, and is DEFINITELY never over 100%.  If you are turning your motor
with electrical energy in the first place, you can NEVER get more out than
you put in.  Period.  Note I said energy, not voltage or amps.  You can
always manipulate voltage and amperage, but if you calculate the wattage, it
will ALWAYS be less.

The ultimate test is if it can run forever.  If you were producing excess
back EMF that was otherwise "Wasted", and somehow claim to use this to
charge your battery, then this battery should be able run your motor
forever, because you would be getting more than you put in.

If you acknowledge that you don't get more out than you put in, then you
must understand that pulling current from back EMF puts mechanical drag on
your motor/generator, and thus; requires more input energy to maintain it's
speed, and that must come from your battery.

I absolutely wish this was possible!  But sadly, it is not.

-Phil