Re: 12V smart charger - recommendations?

Re: 12V smart charger - recommendations?

Mark Dutko
Try these, the quality is better than Soniel and they are available in
multi-voltage as well. If you use multiple on one pack you need to
isolate the ground inside but it's easy.  If you only need one charger
get the battery Minder (2nd link)

http://www.batterystuff.com/battery-chargers/brands/japlar-schauer/JAC0512R.html

http://www.batterystuff.com/battery-chargers/12-volt/5-10amps/BM12248.html

A friend and I have opened all three and the first is the best built
by far.