Quantcast

Re: Aurenthetic for free in,> Berkeley

Pity it's in CA, the shipping to the Great White North(east) would be a
killer.

My lovely retro-orange and white Auranthetic was stolen out of my
driveway a few years ago.  While I did not get to use it often, I
thought it was blast to ride.  (Not daily driver material where we can
have snow on the ground 5 months a year.)

Darryl McMahon

(Bruce, thanks for the shout-out to the Econogics website.  I agree the
stock charger was not really optimal for the job.  I had 2x12 volt set
up on mine.)

--
Darryl McMahon

Freelance Project Manager (sustainable systems)