Re: DCP 450 controller cooling fan question

Re: DCP 450 controller cooling fan question

Bob Bath
I'm a bit confused that you have a DCP 450.  Mine is a
1200.  Must be a new model.
The 1200 is _not_ on all the time, especially not at
the beginning of a drive.
It is on at the end (often).  I brought up the fact
that turning off the power to the car shuts off the
cooling fan on the controller.  He says it is not a
big deal.
peace,

--- Michael Mohlere <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Is the cooling fan in this controller activated by
> some kind of temperature
> sensor, or is it supposed to be on all the time?
> Obviously, mine is not on
> all the time, and I have been having some
> intermittent "creep mode"
> problems....suspecting the fan may be bad.
>
> Thx, Mike

Converting a gen. 5 Honda Civic?  For $20 DVD you can purchase footage of my '92 sedan, as well as a del Sol and hatch too!
Learn more at: www.budget.net/~bbath/CivicWithACord.html          ____
Would you still drive your car if the tailpipe came out of the steering wheel? Are you saving any gas for your kids?