Re: Does anyone actually know of any electric cars for sale?

Re: Does anyone actually know of any electric cars for sale?

Lawrence Rhodes
[hidden email] said:

It seems that this whole group is dedicated to that topic, and maybe
I'm just blind, but I can't seem to find any actual electric cars that
are for sale.

Well technically there are electric cars for sale.  Most of these are NEV
class vehicles limited to 25mph speed.  There are many electric vehicles for
sale if you look at two wheeled vehicles.  www.electricmotorsport.com  is
one seller.  There are many others that sell much smaller and cheaper
vehicles.  Vectrix motor cycles is an option.  If you want to spend some
money the Tango is available.  Conversions are also available.
www.grassrootsev.com is one such vendor.  You could also build one yourself.
I was thinking about a cooperative approach to making electric vehicles.
I'll start another thread on this.  Lawrence Rhodes...

Re: Does anyone actually know of any electric cars for sale?

Mike.B
Our Electric Auto Association is thinking of doing
this exact thing in Dallas.  We'd get together, do a
conversion sell it, or raffle it off to the highest
bidder. Put informational flyers out so that anyone
could show up, and lend a hand, or watch at the very
least, even if they aren't members of the club yet.
We already give EV'rides to anyone who shows up to a
meeting, they are usually hooked at that point into
wanting an EV.

www.nteaa.org
www.texomaev.com

wrote:

> [hidden email] said:
>
> It seems that this whole group is dedicated to that
> topic, and maybe
> I'm just blind, but I can't seem to find any actual
> electric cars that
> are for sale.
>
> Well technically there are electric cars for sale.
> Most of these are NEV
> class vehicles limited to 25mph speed.  There are
> many electric vehicles for
> sale if you look at two wheeled vehicles.
> www.electricmotorsport.com  is
> one seller.  There are many others that sell much
> smaller and cheaper
> vehicles.  Vectrix motor cycles is an option.  If
> you want to spend some
> money the Tango is available.  Conversions are also
> available.
> www.grassrootsev.com is one such vendor.  You could
> also build one yourself.
> I was thinking about a cooperative approach to
> making electric vehicles.
> I'll start another thread on this.  Lawrence
> Rhodes...

Re: Does anyone actually know of any electric cars for sale?

FRED JEANETTE MERTENS
ac propulision  refubishes ccar for you tesla  is taking orders  reva in india  ev blue com does conversions

  sale if you look at two wheeled vehicles.  www.electricmotorsport.com<http://www.electricmotorsport.com/>  is
  www.grassrootsev.com<http://www.grassrootsev.com/> is one such vendor.  You could also build one yourself.