Re: [EVBMS] New Li-ion battery source

Jorg Brown
I contacted ev-america and got this back:

Lion EV is constantly updating their website;  they have stated that
"Ampmobile and EV-America are the only factory authorized outlets
for the LionEV cores for conversions."

The pricing at this time is approximately $4000 per 24V module; $20,000
for 120V pack.  We believe this pricing may decrease substantially in 2008.
At this time, we have insufficient data to support this product properly.
Therefore, we request that you contact Lion EV directly via
http://www.lionev.com/Contact_us.html

Thank You.   We apologize for any inconvenience.

Bob Batson
President
Electric Vehicles of America, Inc.