Re: EVDL] Wonderful NEDRA write-up (was: "Good faith")

Re: EVDL] Wonderful NEDRA write-up (was: "Good faith")

Chip Gribben
Thanks Bill! That compliment made my day.

Our on-the-scene reporter, new NEDRA Vice President Jim Ludiker, is
responsible for the play-by-play description of what went down and
Rush provided the photos.

My New Year's Resolution is to get the news up there as quickly as
possible.

Chip Gribben
NEDRA Webmaster
http://www.nedra.com

On Jan 3, 2008, at 3:00 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 20
> Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 12:03:53 -0700
> From: Bill Dube <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [EVDL] Wonderful NEDRA write-up (was: "Good faith")
> To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <[hidden email]>
>
> The write-up on the NEDRA page would be just perfect for you to put
> up on your home page Dennis.
> Take a look: http://www.nedra.com/
>
> It has all the facts about you setting the new record, (and there is
> no need to mention any other competitor.)
> I don't think that NEDRA would object to you using their write-up if
> you gave them credit for the story.
>
> Simple simple.
>
> Bill Dube'

Re: EVDL] Wonderful NEDRA write-up (was: "Good faith")

lawlessind
Chip,

You are the man.  Not to build you up even more but I think all would
agree you have been the worldwide internet mouth of NEDRA for some
time.  2008 is going to be some electric magic carpet ride, I'm glad
we're riding it together.

Shawn

Thanks Bill! That compliment made my day.

Our on-the-scene reporter, new NEDRA Vice President Jim Ludiker, is
responsible for the play-by-play description of what went down and
Rush provided the photos.

My New Year's Resolution is to get the news up there as quickly as
possible.

Chip Gribben
NEDRA Webmaster
http://www.nedra.com

On Jan 3, 2008, at 3:00 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 20
> Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2008 12:03:53 -0700
> From: Bill Dube <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [EVDL] Wonderful NEDRA write-up (was: "Good faith")
> To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <[hidden email]>
>
> The write-up on the NEDRA page would be just perfect for you to put
> up on your home page Dennis.
> Take a look: http://www.nedra.com/
>
> It has all the facts about you setting the new record, (and there is
> no need to mention any other competitor.)
> I don't think that NEDRA would object to you using their write-up if
> you gave them credit for the story.
>
> Simple simple.
>
> Bill Dube'

Re: EVDL] Wonderful NEDRA write-up (was: "Good faith")

Bill Dube
Don't forget the all the nifty EV graphic art Chip makes.