Re: LTC - Lithium Technology Corp. Lithium batteries

Re: LTC - Lithium Technology Corp. Lithium batteries

Timothy Balcer
Hey all,

Has anyone been able to get pricing information from LTC? I've had no
response and am going to go to voice next, but I wanted to know if I
was duplicating effort.

Cheers!

http://www.lithiumtech.com

--T

Re: LTC - Lithium Technology Corp. Lithium batteries

Joe Plumer
About a year ago I spoke with them about a solution.  It would have been a
great solution
and included the BMS and used their HE-602050 cells.  My specs were for a
67Kwh pack
and ended up around $97k.  Way more than I expected.  This was for a one
off, but the
price dropped considerably when ordering in quantity.

If you want I can look up my contact there and forward it on.  I do remember
that it took
about 2-3 weeks to get my initial response from the company, but after that
they were very
responsive and helpful.

Joe

>Hey all,
>
>Has anyone been able to get pricing information from LTC? I've had no
>response and am going to go to voice next, but I wanted to know if I
>was duplicating effort.
>
>Cheers!
>
>http://www.lithiumtech.com
>
>--T

Re: LTC - Lithium Technology Corp. Lithium batteries

Osmo Sarin
This is the answer I got from their european branch Gaia last February:

"A single cell HE602050 with 60Ah each costs today 350,00€ per cell.
80 cells will cost about 28.000,00€. Additional costs must be
calculated for the electronic BMS, the battery assembly, some
hardware, a battery container (e.g. stainless steel), ground fault
detection, circuit breakers, etc., which can sum up to additional
25.000,00€. In total a price of about 50 to 55 thousand € must be
expected."

terveisin,
Osmo

Joe Plumer kirjoitti 13.8.2007 kello 15.29:

> About a year ago I spoke with them about a solution.  It would have
> been a
> great solution
> and included the BMS and used their HE-602050 cells.  My specs were
> for a
> 67Kwh pack
> and ended up around $97k.  Way more than I expected.  This was for
> a one
> off, but the
> price dropped considerably when ordering in quantity.
>
> If you want I can look up my contact there and forward it on.  I do
> remember
> that it took
> about 2-3 weeks to get my initial response from the company, but
> after that
> they were very
> responsive and helpful.
>
> Joe
>

>> Hey all,
>>
>> Has anyone been able to get pricing information from LTC? I've had no
>> response and am going to go to voice next, but I wanted to know if I
>> was duplicating effort.
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> http://www.lithiumtech.com
>>
>> --T

Re: LTC - Lithium Technology Corp. Lithium batteries

Timothy Balcer
Yep I just got back a quote of $360 per cell.

Man... that is WAY too pricey.

--T