Re: Long Range EVs, hybrids trade offs $18k (Coron Discount)

Re: Long Range EVs, hybrids trade offs $18k (Coron Discount)

I leased my first Leaf in 2012. Turned it in. Paid $180 a month.$3200 down. I purchased my first Leaf a 2013 with 2,600 miles on it for $14,000.00. Nissan qualified pre-owned. 0% interest. $258 a month for 5 years. I leased my second Leaf(third Leaf) for  216 dollars and a residual of 9,500 dollars. The first Leaf is water under the bridge but the last two I am keeping and they both totalled about $28k.  If you shop around and look for deals and have some luck (My third Leaf was bought the month the Bolt came out and Nissan dealers were scared.) you may find a reasonable deal. Lawrence Rhodes

Re: Long Range EVs, hybrids trade offs $18k (Coron Discount)

 I forgot what you said. All I know is the Leaf is affordable and dependable. Less than half the price of a Tesla and until I can afford a Tesla this is what I will drive. Lawrence Rhodes.

    On Saturday, July 11, 2020, 8:47:09 AM PDT, paul dove <[hidden email]> wrote:

 None of that changes what I said. A Doesn’t have the range of a Tesla which is what I said. Nissan cannot produce a comparable car for the same price Tesla does. You can even build one yourself. I was not speaking of used cars we were talking about brand new manufactured cars and you claimed Tesla is just making for the rich to have increased profits. Back that claim up if you have evidence. Everyone knows the leaf was a compliance car not meant to compete with the ice market. The model 3 out sells the Camry

Sent from my iPhone