Re: NEDRA Nationals Racer/Exhibitor Head Count

Re: NEDRA Nationals Racer/Exhibitor Head Count

crabtrdw@earthlink.net
HI- A little up date.
Franken Dragon "REDUX" Has risen from the dusty bowels of the
Father Time Machines shop in true Franken form and stands proudly
in the drive way ready to be loaded into the pick up for the trip to
Portland. The plan is to arrive at the Waland Juice Bar between
10 and 11 a.m. fri. morning.
This has been a major rebuild of Franken Dragon. Parts from several
passed projects have been used, but every thing finally came together
and last night the rising occured. With the help of my grandson,Rick
and a couple of his friends the bike was moved over and around
several other projects into the drive way. Today I resting. FT.

Mike Willmon-3
"And on the 7th day he rested..."  ;-)
Good luck at the track.
Maybe someone will get a good pick of your first launch  .....  ;-)

Mike,
Anchorage, Ak.

> Franken Dragon "REDUX" Has risen from the dusty bowels of the
> Father Time Machines shop in true Franken form and stands proudly
> in the drive way ready to be loaded into the pick up for the trip
> Portland. The plan is to arrive at the Waland Juice Bar between
> 10 and 11 a.m. fri. morning.
> This has been a major rebuild of Franken Dragon. Parts from several
> passed projects have been used, but every thing finally came
> together
> and last night the rising occured. With the help of my grandson,Rick
> and a couple of his friends the bike was moved over and around
> several other projects into the drive way. Today I resting. FT.

Re: NEDRA Nationals Racer/Exhibitor Head Count

lawlessind
FT,

God Speed. It seems AGNS may be having the desired effect.
Your 156-168 record provided a motivating number that is still
impressive.
I have no doubt that with a good set of DEKA's you could run 11"s or
better.
This is a prelude to 2008.  Are you listening Piranha?  Your chassis
can easily run at 120-144 volts.
Crank it up and wipe us off the record books.  If you don't I'm coming
to 48 volts......

Shawn

Franken Dragon "REDUX" Has risen from the dusty bowels of the
Father Time Machines shop in true Franken form and stands proudly
in the drive way ready to be loaded into the pick up for the trip to
Portland. The plan is to arrive at the Waland Juice Bar between
10 and 11 a.m. fri. morning.
This has been a major rebuild of Franken Dragon. Parts from several
passed projects have been used, but every thing finally came together
and last night the rising occured. With the help of my grandson,Rick
and a couple of his friends the bike was moved over and around
several other projects into the drive way. Today I resting. FT.

___
> ________
> > Take the Internet to Go: Yahoo!Go puts the Internet in your pocket:
mail,
> news, photos & more.
> > http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC

Re: NEDRA Nationals Racer/Exhibitor Head Count

Hi-Torque Electric
Hey FT

What motors did you end up using on it this round?
Have you done any testing?  Glad to hear you've been
busy on it 8^)
Cya Friday
Jim Husted
Hi-Torque Electric

--- "[hidden email]" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> HI- A little up date.
> Franken Dragon "REDUX" Has risen from the dusty
> bowels of the
> Father Time Machines shop in true Franken form and
> stands proudly
> in the drive way ready to be loaded into the pick up
> for the trip to
> Portland.

Re: NEDRA Nationals Racer/Exhibitor Head Count

listmail@badfishracing.net
BadFishRacing has been sidelined this summer.  We're currently homeless and
I've been workign out of town for 3 months.  The bike is at my parents, but
should only require a charge and the wheelie bars reinstalled.  You know
it's at 96V.  And my last pass yielded a 3.2 second 60', while being off
the throttle for 2.0 of those 3.2 seconds!  My favorite track is supposed
to be closing for good at the end of this season, so one more pass may be
in order.  I designed the battery pack layout to hold 120V, so that's not
out of the question.  Can two wheel drums pull her down from 90MPH?  One
way to find out.  Lots of corn fields around these parts after the shutdown.

Darin
BadFishRacing

Franken Dragon "REDUX" Has risen from the dusty bowels of the
Father Time Machines shop in true Franken form and stands proudly
in the drive way ready to be loaded into the pick up for the trip to
Portland. The plan is to arrive at the Waland Juice Bar between
10 and 11 a.m. fri. morning.
This has been a major rebuild of Franken Dragon. Parts from several
passed projects have been used, but every thing finally came together
and last night the rising occured. With the help of my grandson,Rick
and a couple of his friends the bike was moved over and around
several other projects into the drive way. Today I resting. FT.

___