Re: OK, so what happened at the CARB meeting and what does itme an for EVs?

Re: OK, so what happened at the CARB meeting and what does itme an for EVs?

David Beard
No....but here is a website of the cars I am capable of building now.... at my current employer....composite cars with doors that fit and close with a real solid "thunk", power windows, tilt and telescoping steering wheels, chassis tig welded, fiberglass mold making, chopping and channelling, sectioning....

http://www.gibbonfiberglass.com/

currently working on refurbishing a kelmark gt (fire damage) we do hotrods, cobras (at least one I know of became an EV).

I have 20 years in the plastics industry...

What I can't build (BMS for example) I have resources who can....and there is always outsourcing:-)