Re: Spare tire

Bob Bath
With an EV, you're always 40 mi. from home; close
enough to have a spouse/partner/friend _bring_ the
spare to you.
peace,

www.secondlife.com/?u=3b42cb3f4ae249319edb487991c30acb

Converting a gen. 5 Honda Civic?  For $20 DVD you can purchase footage of my '92 sedan, as well as a del Sol and hatch too!
Learn more at: www.budget.net/~bbath/CivicWithACord.html          ____
Would you still drive your car if the tailpipe came out of the steering wheel? Are you saving any gas for your kids?