Red Satin Shorts sold2 Celebrate punishing Tesla-Short-sellers

Red Satin Shorts sold2 Celebrate punishing Tesla-Short-sellers

https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/352856
Elon Musk Started Selling Red Satin Shorts to Celebrate Tesla's Stock
Climbing, And It Crashed the Website
July 6, 2020  Tesla CEO Elon Musk tweeted on Sunday to announce that his
electric car firm was selling limited-edition branded red satin ... The
shorts have the word "S3XY written on the back, a reference to Tesla's Model
S, Model 3, Model X, and Model Y vehicles ... Musk has a well-documented
disdain for short sellers ... "What they do should be illegal." In the past,
he has sent packs of assorted shorts to billionaire short-seller David
Einhorn ...
https://assets.entrepreneur.com/images/misc/1594049547_tesla-shorts.jpg

+ (Tesla fanboys ganged up2 remove R.Benoit's youtube video)
https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/7kp4ma/a-tesla-youtuber-wants-a-gas-car-and-now-youtube-keeps-taking-down-his-video
July 8, 2020 ... Benoit said. “I've been on YouTube for several years now
and I've never had a video pulled, so having a video pulled within five
hours after announcing that I'll be replacing my Tesla with a gas powered
vehicle doesn't seem like a coincidence.” ... after submitting an appeal, he
received a message from YouTube stating the video had not violated Community
Guidelines and had been reinstated. Motherboard also watched the video and
it doesn’t appear to violate any of YouTube’s Community Guidelines ...
Benoit explained he would still be uploading Tesla content to his channel,
but as a car enthusiast simply wants to diversify his online content to both
gas and electric vehicles and not be tied to one car. He also noted his
family still owns several Tesla vehicles ...
http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=413529&query=Benoit&sort=date

For EVLN EV-newswire posts view:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/
https://mail-archive.com/ev@.../maillist.html