Roland Website

Go@GoWheel.com
RE: Free website....
Our motives are to help the EV guys that need a
website.  A simple website takes us very little time
and we use it to train our people.  Most of the
features we implement are now boilerplate from our
earlier efforts.  Most of the EVers seem unable or
unwilling to spend time and money on a website.  Many
are unaware of web restrictions or advertising
interference or "pop-ups" or "limits on viewing" or
hidden charges or other traps of most free websites.
We have never participated in any of those tactics.
AND, we get increased references and respect that we
can all be proud to have attached to our people and
our efforts.
If we REALLY respect the person or mission or history
of our free client, we will spend lots of extra effort
for free too.
We can still charge the companies that call us for
websites done "their way" a bundle, especially if they
are not very interesting to us or if they are
difficult to please.
We REALLY respect Wayland and the other pioneers of
the EV List as well as some of the truly dedicated
converters and inventors (even if they are not
pioneers) and are happy to do a free website.
Find out for yourself.
[hidden email]

Some of our FREE websites:
www.EV-Blue.com
www.KeyMenu.com/condo
www.DeskMenu.com
www.BikeMenu.com
www.MenuASIA.com
www.EV-Battery.com
www.KeyMenu.com
www.KeyKidFoundation.org
www.GoGoHorses.com

--- gary <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I started a simple website that fit on my free space
> but I've outgrown
> it.  I'd like to get feedback from the list on my EV
> business and would
> like more space.
> Can I ask what your motives are for offering free
> space?
> Gary Krysztopik
> Z Wheelz, LLC
> San Antonio, TX 78250
> (210) 977-0756 (h)

Re: Roland Website

mike golub
It seems that
www.blogger.com

is really the easiest thing. Web pages are "old
school," unless they are based on a Wiki interface
that allows the owner to make changes...