S10 Smoke Screen

KilowattA798
Going out 28 miles to lunch at Montis in Tempe and charging at the New
Blink station felt so cool!
My S 10 now has well over a hundred mile range. In 3 weeks I have put on
700 miles. I now have a GBS 100ah 360 volt pack on the part time racer. Almost
half my driving is now with my PU.
My clients love the truck. So as it cools off here in Phoenix I plan on
doing most of my calls with the EV.
Bottom line, Public charging felt a good as getting a drag record.

Dennis Berube

Re: S10 Smoke Screen

David Nelson-5
Not to mention that the charging of LiFePO4 is so much more efficient
than charging lead acid which makes it even better :)

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 3:00 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Going out 28 miles to lunch at Montis in Tempe and charging at the New
> Blink station felt so cool!
> My S 10 now has well over a hundred mile range. In 3 weeks I have put on
> 700 miles. I now have a GBS 100ah 360 volt pack on the part time racer. Almost
> half my driving is now with my PU.
> My clients love the truck. So as it cools off here in Phoenix I plan on
> doing most of my calls with the EV.
> Bottom line, Public charging felt a good as getting a drag record.
>
> Dennis Berube

David D. Nelson
http://evalbum.com/1328

Re: S10 Smoke Screen

Pestka, Dennis J
Dennis;

When will it see the drag strip for the first time.

Thanks;
Dennis
Elsberry, MO
http://www.evalbum.com/1366
http://www.evalbum.com/3715

Re: S10 Smoke Screen

KilowattA798
In a message dated 9/14/2011 4:58:42 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
[hidden email] writes:
> We should respect the wishes of the list and not discuss drag racing.
> Firebird Friday.

    Dennis