S10 on Ebay

brucedp
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

S10 on Ebay

rodhower
Did anybody on this list win that nice looking S10 on ebay? Listing 190496876169

Re: S10 on Ebay

Chris Zach
My one question: How do they make those tilt-bed kits?

I've got to make one or buy one for my S10 this spring, but every design
under "build a square assembly the length of the bed, welded all around,
and hinged with a massive hinge system" leaves me thinking it's going to
break, fall down, and crush my wittle body like an egg.

So who makes tilt bed kits?

Chris

On 2/10/2011 10:19 AM, Rod Hower wrote:
> Did anybody on this list win that nice looking S10 on ebay? Listing 190496876169

iPhone app for EV range

rodhower
I have no affiliation with this app and don't profit from it.  I seen it
mentioned on another list and thought I would pass it along.

http://dottribes.com/product-releases/2011/2/11/the-first-electric-car-simulator-for-iphone-is-available-in.html

Re: S10 on Ebay

Rush Dougherty
You get to make the bed lift, but here is some help.

Mark Brueggemann made some drawings that I put up on TEVA2
http://teva2.com/projects.htm#bedlift

You still might have to do some mods but it is a basis that you can start from.

HTH,

Rush
> My one question: How do they make those tilt-bed kits?
>
> I've got to make one or buy one for my S10 this spring, but every design
> under "build a square assembly the length of the bed, welded all around,
> and hinged with a massive hinge system" leaves me thinking it's going to
> break, fall down, and crush my wittle body like an egg.
>
> So who makes tilt bed kits?
>
> Chris
>

> On 2/10/2011 10:19 AM, Rod Hower wrote:
>> Did anybody on this list win that nice looking S10 on ebay? Listing 190496876169

Re: S10 on Ebay

Doug Weathers

On Feb 11, 2011, at 5:27 AM, Chris Zach wrote:

> So who makes tilt bed kits?

EV America used to sell them but now I can't find them on their website.

<http://www.ev-america.com/>

The S10 Forum has a lot of discussions about tilt beds, mostly pics and discussions of how they did it themselves.  Some good links, though.

<http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f207/any-one-sell-tilt-bed-kits-366372/>

Examples:

<http://www.dumpkit.com/>
<http://www.dumpbeds.com/Plans.html>

There's a lot of old discussions on the EV List as well, notably Cor's description of how he did it.

HTH,

Doug

--
Doug Weathers
http://www.gdunge.com

Re: S10 on Ebay

SLPinfo.org
Do a google search and you will find lots of them but they are intended to
turn your pickup into a dump truck, not give you battery access. They do
give you that access but they seem like overkill to me.

Peter Flipsen Jr
On Feb 11, 2011 5:34 AM, "Chris Zach" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> My one question: How do they make those tilt-bed kits?
>
> I've got to make one or buy one for my S10 this spring, but every design
> under "build a square assembly the length of the bed, welded all around,
> and hinged with a massive hinge system" leaves me thinking it's going to
> break, fall down, and crush my wittle body like an egg.
>
> So who makes tilt bed kits?
>
> Chris
>

> On 2/10/2011 10:19 AM, Rod Hower wrote:
>> Did anybody on this list win that nice looking S10 on ebay? Listing

Re: S10 on Ebay

Roger Heuckeroth
Also, consider Wayne at Electric Blue.  Bet he's perfected the
hardware for this after doing a couple dozen or so.

On Feb 11, 2011, at 11:07 AM, Doug Weathers wrote:

> On Feb 11, 2011, at 5:27 AM, Chris Zach wrote:
>>
>> So who makes tilt bed kits?
>
> EV America used to sell them but now I can't find them on their
> website.
>
> <http://www.ev-america.com/>
>
> The S10 Forum has a lot of discussions about tilt beds, mostly pics
> and discussions of how they did it themselves.  Some good links,
> though.
>
> <http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f207/any-one-sell-tilt-bed-
> kits-366372/>
>
> Examples:
>
> <http://www.dumpkit.com/>
> <http://www.dumpbeds.com/Plans.html>
>
> There's a lot of old discussions on the EV List as well, notably
> Cor's description of how he did it.
>

> HTH,
>
> Doug
>

> --
> Doug Weathers
> http://www.gdunge.com
> "There is no easy way from the Earth to the stars." - Seneca
> "We choose to go to the Moon and do the other things - not because
> they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F. Kennedy

Roger Heuckeroth
Advanced Carbon Systems
304 Blue Mountain Road
Saugerties, NY 12477
www.advancedcarbonsystems.com
Phone: 845-247-9089
Toll Free: 866-834-5674
Fax: 845-247-0441

Re: S10 on Ebay

joe-22
Bob Batson sells them - made for an S-10 - at EV America.

Joseph H. Strubhar

Web: www.gremcoinc.com

E-mail: [hidden email]