SEVA Folks Make the FRONT PAGE -Seattle Times 3/28/2011

SEVA Folks Make the FRONT PAGE -Seattle Times 3/28/2011

Steven Lough
Hi EV FANS !!

Been working with this reporter for several weeks now.  Called me last
night for a few more tid-bits and some
pictures of the Racing Electric Lazy-Boy Chairs.  Those pictures didn't
make the CUT.

Get your copy on the news stand, or check out the Seattle Times ON LINE.
( http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/home/index.html )

For once, the scope of the story is just NOT all about VOLTS and LEAFS
but about all the folks who
"Rolled their Own"  and couldn't wait for GM...etc.

ONLY ONE problem...   In the article he states that our MEETINGS are on
the FIRST Tuesday...
     Yes...   I have already written him to try and PRINT a CORRECTION..

Enjoy a moment of Glory Guys n Gals...!!

--
Steven S Lough
President: Seattle EV Associatin

Re: SEVA Folks Make the FRONT PAGE -Seattle Times 3/28/2011

NeilBlanchard
Hi Steven,

Can you post a direct link to the article, please?  I scanned their main page several times, and I could not see it.

> Hi EV FANS !!
>
> Been working with this reporter for several weeks now.  Called me last
> night for a few more tid-bits and some
> pictures of the Racing Electric Lazy-Boy Chairs.  Those pictures didn't
> make the CUT.
>
> Get your copy on the news stand, or check out the Seattle Times ON LINE.
> ( http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/home/index.html )
>
> For once, the scope of the story is just NOT all about VOLTS and LEAFS
> but about all the folks who
> "Rolled their Own"  and couldn't wait for GM...etc.
>
> ONLY ONE problem...   In the article he states that our MEETINGS are on
> the FIRST Tuesday...
>     Yes...   I have already written him to try and PRINT a CORRECTION..
>
> Enjoy a moment of Glory Guys n Gals...!!

Sincerely, Neil
http://neilblanchard.blogspot.com/

Re: SEVA Folks Make the FRONT PAGE -Seattle Times 3/28/2011

Jay Summet
The direct link:

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2014624325_electriccars29m.html

Jay

Neil Blanchard wrote:

> Hi Steven,
>
> Can you post a direct link to the article, please?  I scanned their main page several times, and I could not see it.
>
>> Hi EV FANS !!
>>
>> Been working with this reporter for several weeks now.  Called me last
>> night for a few more tid-bits and some
>> pictures of the Racing Electric Lazy-Boy Chairs.  Those pictures didn't
>> make the CUT.
>>
>> Get your copy on the news stand, or check out the Seattle Times ON LINE.
>> ( http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/home/index.html )
>>
>> For once, the scope of the story is just NOT all about VOLTS and LEAFS
>> but about all the folks who
>> "Rolled their Own"  and couldn't wait for GM...etc.
>>
>> ONLY ONE problem...   In the article he states that our MEETINGS are on
>> the FIRST Tuesday...
>>     Yes...   I have already written him to try and PRINT a CORRECTION..
>>
>> Enjoy a moment of Glory Guys n Gals...!!
>
> Sincerely, Neil
> http://neilblanchard.blogspot.com/

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature

Re: SEVA Folks Make the FRONT PAGE -Seattle Times 3/28/2011

brucedp5
The newsitem was picked up and reprinted at
http://myedmondsnews.com/2011/03/edmonds-man-gets-charge-out-of-converting-cars-to-electric-power/
[Same text, but no video]

{brucedp.150m.com}