Sandy Munro on Tesla. Interview.

The nitty gritty on the good and bad points of Tesla.  Lawrence Rhodes
 https://youtu.be/APWx9t9Km94

360 Video of KillaJoule going 236 MPH in Australia

Here is a 360 video of the KillaJoule on a 236 mph run at Lake Gairdner
Australia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg20-fR3NxE

Scroll around with your mouse to see Eva, the controls, look out the
side window, etc.

     (This video is a lot of fun on a VR head set, BTW.)

Bill & Eva

Re: 360 Video of KillaJoule going 236 MPH in Australia

That's pretty awesome Bill, although I only saw the speedometer hit 231, so
much slower lol.  I expected to see a lot more gauges other than a
speedometer, take it's all being done remotely?  I suppose at those speeds
taking your eyes off the road to even glance at a gauge means a lot of
distance covered without seeing it. Are the trail markers at 1 mile
increments?  Crazy how fast they go by at those speeds.

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 5:57 PM Bill Dube via EV <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Here is a 360 video of the KillaJoule on a 236 mph run at Lake Gairdner
> Australia.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg20-fR3NxE
>
> Scroll around with your mouse to see Eva, the controls, look out the
> side window, etc.
>
>      (This video is a lot of fun on a VR head set, BTW.)
>
> Bill & Eva

Re: 360 Video of KillaJoule going 236 MPH in Australia

There are more gauges, but the bright light makes them hard to see in
the cockpit.

Bill D.