Small 3phase AC controller for bicycle

Jeff Shanab
This months Circuit-Cellar has a motor controller with batteries, and
ultracap bank, regenerative braking and torque throttle. For a bicycle.
They put strain sensors on the axle mount so the harder you push, the
more it assists.

Re: Source for US125 batteries

Lloyd Wayne Reece
Any one have a good source or acceptable price range for US125 6volt
batteries.  I live in Southern Nevada and will need to find 3 or 4
batteries as a back up.
Lloyd

Re: Source for US125 batteries

Timothy Balcer
Lloyd,

The best prices I've seen online are here:

http://www.batteryweb.com

Go down to 'US Battery'