Smith Electric Trucks Auction

Forwarding a msg I received from a friend:
===
I hadn't happened on this report before, but as the Frito-Lay Smith trucks are set to be auctioned next week, this is a good read.
Causes of Smith's demise include high failure rates on their motors, chargers, controllers and even the Valence U-27 Charge batteries had a fatal flaw- this report says many included counterfeit circuit boards that failed early!

https://www.osti.gov/servlets/purl/1225696

58 smith trucks now on the block at Ritchie Bros...  A local frito lay driver told me that the non-runners were heavily cannibalized
https://www.rbauction.com/?keywords=Smith%20truck

--
Bobcats and Cougars, oh my!  http://john.casadelgato.com/Pets