Solectria AC325/UMOC Controller Information

Solectria AC325/UMOC Controller Information

David Harrington
Does anyone have an schematics for the Solectria AC325 motor controller, or
UMOC controller? I have a Solectria ACGTX20 motor that I am building a
controller for, and I am looking for specs on the motor's encoder, and any
schematics and data on the controllers used by it.

Thanks,

David Harrington

Electric Civic Conversion

http://civicity.blogspot.com <http://civicity.blogspot.com/>

-David

1996 Civic LX EV
http://civicity.blogspot.com/

Re: Solectria AC325/UMOC Controller Information

jeremy rutman
Did you wind up getting a schematic ?

Re: Solectria AC325/UMOC Controller Information

jeremy rutman
Did you wind up finally getting a schematic? I am also trying to get a umoc 445tf up and running.