Some of the power from coil(Tommey Reed)

Some of the power from coil(Tommey Reed)

Tommey Reed
This is what the second coil does.
I did not say overunity, but did say that a percent for charge will recharge at 14v at 10ma.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj1YBQp-V10

Re: Some of the power from coil(Tommey Reed)

(-Phil-)
It's still not "free".  Do a spindown test.  Run your motor up with no load,
then disconnect the input power and time how long it takes to spin down.
Then connect your 10ma load and do the same test.  Note that the motor comes
to a halt much faster!

That 10ma you pull will add AT LEAST 10ma to the input load.  Guaranteed.
It's not free!

You cannot trust your crude instrumentation at levels as low as 10ma,
especially when using digital meters on transient currents.  Just because
your cheap harbor freight meters don't read the "pulse" doesn't mean it's
not there!

-Phil
> I did not say overunity, but did say that a percent for charge will
> recharge at 14v at 10ma.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj1YBQp-V10

Re: Some of the power from coil(Tommey Reed)

Travis Gintz
phil, please don't feed the uneducated trolls

:)

he's not loading the generator at all, he needs to go to school and
actually get his GED, this shit was covered in HS science class.

On Nov 30, 2007 8:10 AM, (-Phil-) <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's still not "free".  Do a spindown test.  Run your motor up with no load,
> then disconnect the input power and time how long it takes to spin down.
> Then connect your 10ma load and do the same test.  Note that the motor comes
> to a halt much faster!
>
> That 10ma you pull will add AT LEAST 10ma to the input load.  Guaranteed.
> It's not free!
>
> You cannot trust your crude instrumentation at levels as low as 10ma,
> especially when using digital meters on transient currents.  Just because
> your cheap harbor freight meters don't read the "pulse" doesn't mean it's
> not there!
>
> -Phil

1986 Honda VFR DC conversion
Http://blog.evfr.net/