Sparrow alternate?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
12 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Sparrow alternate?

Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
Anyone heard of this before?  I have trouble believing that it's a real vehicle that's been developed in total secrecy, AND that's it's cheap (relatively).
https://www.hammacher.com/Product/13338

--
Tigers prowl and Dragons soar in my dreams...
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sparrow alternate?

Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
Ampere Motor USA fully electric roadster supposed to start production this year.

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 13, 2018, at 10:47 AM, John Lussmyer via EV <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Anyone heard of this before?  I have trouble believing that it's a real vehicle that's been developed in total secrecy, AND that's it's cheap (relatively).
> https://www.hammacher.com/Product/13338
>
> --
> Tigers prowl and Dragons soar in my dreams...
> _______________________________________________
> UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20180513/ab8c649d/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sparrow alternate?

Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
In reply to this post by Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
This kind of EV has been around for a while.  Arcimoto is in about the same price range.  Sondor also.  Ten years ago a guy on the SF peninsula was making a similar three wheeler.  Lots more if you care to look.  Lawrence Rhodes
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20180513/105fd1d5/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sparrow alternate?

Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
In reply to this post by Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
Notice it is listed under "Ride on Toys".

Nuff said.

Al


On 5/13/2018 11:47 AM, John Lussmyer via EV wrote:

> Anyone heard of this before?  I have trouble believing that it's a real vehicle that's been developed in total secrecy, AND that's it's cheap (relatively).
> https://www.hammacher.com/Product/13338
>
> --
> Tigers prowl and Dragons soar in my dreams...
> _______________________________________________
> UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)
>
>

_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sparrow alternate?

Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
In reply to this post by Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
It looks like the Ampere out of LA.  They got a boost on Shark Tank.  I
hope to visit them next week.

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 8:47 AM, John Lussmyer via EV <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Anyone heard of this before?  I have trouble believing that it's a real
> vehicle that's been developed in total secrecy, AND that's it's cheap
> (relatively).
> https://www.hammacher.com/Product/13338
>
> --
> Tigers prowl and Dragons soar in my dreams...
> _______________________________________________
> UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/
> group/NEDRA)
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20180513/12fbe28c/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sparrow alternate?

Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
http://www.amperemotor.com/

And another, from Sondors:

https://electrek.co/2017/12/01/sondors-3-wheel-10000-dollar-ev/


Len Moskowitz

----

On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 09:34 PM, Gary Krysztopik via EV wrote:

> It looks like the Ampere out of LA.  They got a boost on Shark Tank.
> I
> hope to visit them next week.
>
> On Sun, May 13, 2018 at 8:47 AM, John Lussmyer via EV wrote:
>
>> Anyone heard of this before?  I have trouble believing that it's a
>> real
>> vehicle that's been developed in total secrecy, AND that's it's cheap
>> (relatively).
>> https://www.hammacher.com/Product/13338
>>
>> --
>> Tigers prowl and Dragons soar in my dreams...
>> _______________________________________________
>> UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
>> http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
>> Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/
>> group/NEDRA)
>>
>>
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: _______________________________________________
> UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA
> (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)
>
>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sparrow alternate?

Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
In reply to this post by Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
When ATVs were first introduced as 3-wheelers I had one, but did not keep
it for long. 3-wheelers are an accident waiting to happen. With 2 wheels in
the front these car/motorcycle combinations may be safe, but it would take
a lot to convince me. Has anyone on the EVDL actually driven one of these
things and gone around a corner at highway speed?

On May 14, 2018 12:22 AM, "paul dove via EV" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ampere Motor USA fully electric roadster supposed to start production this
> year.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On May 13, 2018, at 10:47 AM, John Lussmyer via EV <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone heard of this before?  I have trouble believing that it's a real
> vehicle that's been developed in total secrecy, AND that's it's cheap
> (relatively).
> > https://www.hammacher.com/Product/13338
> >
> > --
> > Tigers prowl and Dragons soar in my dreams...
> > _______________________________________________
> > UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> > http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> > Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/
> group/NEDRA)
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/
> attachments/20180513/ab8c649d/attachment.html>
> _______________________________________________
> UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/
> group/NEDRA)
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20180514/fb59ec66/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sparrow alternate?

Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
On Mon May 14 05:31:45 PDT 2018 [hidden email] said:
>When ATVs were first introduced as 3-wheelers I had one, but did not keep
>it for long. 3-wheelers are an accident waiting to happen. With 2 wheels in
>the front these car/motorcycle combinations may be safe, but it would take
>a lot to convince me. Has anyone on the EVDL actually driven one of these
>things and gone around a corner at highway speed?

I used to drive a Corbin Sparrow quite a bit, quite stable.


--

Try my Sensible Email package!  https://sourceforge.net/projects/sensibleemail/
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Sparrow alternate?

Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
In reply to this post by Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
 I have a 2003 Nevco Gizmo that used to be my primary errand vehicle. With a "consumption" of 200 watt hours per mile, it was pretty inexpensive to operate. Two wheels in front for steering and braking (Brembo dual piston disk brakes) and one in the rear for motivation, it is commonly called a reverse trike motorcycle.
I would not take a corner at highway speeds, but navigating a curve at highway speeds (top speed 52 mph) was no big deal.
In the slower neighborhood, it is unremarkable to make a 90° turn through an intersection at reasonable velocity. The battery pack in the Gizmo is quite low, suspended between the wheels and has a wonderfully low center of gravity. I probably removed more rubber from the wheels from go-cart cornering than from any other activity.
In one such turn, the rear wheel caught some collected sand and gave me a bit more of the go-cart feeling as it danced sideways a bit. Not much sand, not much dancing, unfortunately.
My velomobile is also three wheels, two in front and is almost as stable. I had in the past brought it up on two wheels, but it takes a special kind of um, uh, idiocy to pursue that type of operation. In the few circumstances in which I was two-wheelin', it took only a twitch in the steering to bring it back. The Gizmo will more likely spin out than lift an inside wheel. I babied the Gizmo, as I did not want to "gun it" and have to replace an expensive drive belt. Once or twice, I might have spun the rear wheel with enthusiastic application of the F-16 trigger throttle with which the later models were equipped. I believe I might have been able to start a drive, as EVs have higher torque at low rpm, but it drops back to the belt replacement aspect.

I suspect the new crop of EV reverse trikes will also keep the battery pack low for CG reasons. It makes me wonder if the ICE reverse trikes are less stable due to the higher mass involved in the operator placement and engine location. They might be able to intentionally lift an inside wheel and certainly able to break the back end free.
fredGizmo for sale, inquire within.

  ------------------------------

Original Message: 16
From: Bobby Keeland <[hidden email]>

When ATVs were first introduced as 3-wheelers I had one, but did not keep
it for long. 3-wheelers are an accident waiting to happen. With 2 wheels in
the front these car/motorcycle combinations may be safe, but it would take
a lot to convince me. Has anyone on the EVDL actually driven one of these
things and gone around a corner at highway speed?


**********************************
 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20180514/94a1bcd6/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 3wh handling, my lightweight EV progress, was Sparrow alternate?

Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
In reply to this post by Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list

            Hi Bobby and All,               3wh vehicles , just like 4wh ones, handle as well as they are designed to.  I've done about 13 of them over the yrs and what matters is how low and where you put the CG which should be 33% inside of the 2 wheel axle.               You can make a 2 front wheel/RT, one that will scrub off the tire or break the suspension before it'll roll with it's EV batteries low and correctly placed, between the front wheels.            Or you can make it with a high aft CG and it'll easily roll over.             On the Sparrow, it's handling is like  big SUV, Van, safe driven within reason.              Even my EV trike pickups  far out handle  all ICE trikes and barely has to slow for cornering, taking them as well as most cars.              Though if I want best performance, go with the 2 front wheels which properly set up should do autocross very well..            Because of the need for low correctly placed CG, makes EVs and  natural partners.  Now add lightweight and if aero, very long range on a small pack, easily getting 200 miles with a 20kwh pack.            And speaking of long range trikes, my newest EV trike subcar is in chassis but legal form, on the road testing out systems before making it's aero body.            Right now it looks like my EV trike pickups.            For those new, it is a large MC front end, a wood/epoxy chassis, body with a hot rodded golfcart rear end and Volt EV lithium battery modules.             Having a money crunch again I went back to a contactor controller , 3speed with turbo/field weakening it's getting along well at 45 mph.   I can probable go faster but it's only a 2.2hp rated motor!!  And fast enough for me so I'll leave it there for now.             I thought making he trailing arm suspension in the rear from the stiff leaf springs but turns out I was very wrong.  Apparently when I built the previous ones by using alum rectangular 1x3''  make a anti roll bar effect is why it stayed so flat it turns.  With the Leaf spring ones it  would just lean one way or the other, usually the way you didn't want.             I pumped the air hocks up rather high so when I hit my 2nd speed, the rear reared up surprising the heck out of me.  So I lowered the rear and most of it went away.             Just have a 4kw Volt EV module in now for testing with a  large 12vdc lead to balance it for 12vdc supply.              I'm using the FreedomEVs Prius replacement tires and lightweight mags looks better and why I'm getting 10 mph more as my last one it seems as battery voltage, motor, transaxle models are all the same.            As I get it more reliable, I'll take the Battery out of my present EV trike pickup giving me 8kwh and likely 100-120 mile range.   Most of mine run between 60-80wthr/mile with bad aero.  We'll see soon what my new one gets.             Just got my MPJA Wthr meter, good for 100 vdc and 400amps or so yesterday so I'll know soon what a not aero version  does..  I expect my aero cabin  version to use about the same at 60mph as the not aero at 45mph.            I'll rebuild my present one as an aero cabin it was suppose to be the first time, with a much larger motor, chain driving the GC transaxle so it can do 65mph and tow an aero, lightweight  trailer long distance, up to 250 miles on a charge.            And amazingly how low cost these are as I'll only have about $800-$1200 in each one.  I get my Volt modules cheap as I sell them for $150/kwh.            I need to finish waterproofing it/epoxy coating, so it'll stay nice looking and we seem to be in a tropical storm like system here for 5 days in Tampa.   So good I built that shop, reason for low cash flow,  to work in as the rainy season is here early!!                       Jerry Dycus.                  

      From: Bobby Keeland via EV <[hidden email]>
 To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <[hidden email]>
Cc: Bobby Keeland <[hidden email]>
 Sent: Monday, May 14, 2018 8:31 AM
 Subject: Re: [EVDL] Sparrow alternate?
   
When ATVs were first introduced as 3-wheelers I had one, but did not keep
it for long. 3-wheelers are an accident waiting to happen. With 2 wheels in
the front these car/motorcycle combinations may be safe, but it would take
a lot to convince me. Has anyone on the EVDL actually driven one of these
things and gone around a corner at highway speed?

On May 14, 2018 12:22 AM, "paul dove via EV" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ampere Motor USA fully electric roadster supposed to start production this
> year.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On May 13, 2018, at 10:47 AM, John Lussmyer via EV <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone heard of this before?  I have trouble believing that it's a real
> vehicle that's been developed in total secrecy, AND that's it's cheap
> (relatively).
> > https://www.hammacher.com/Product/13338
> >
> > --
> > Tigers prowl and Dragons soar in my dreams...
> > _______________________________________________
> > UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> > http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> > Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/
> group/NEDRA)
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/
> attachments/20180513/ab8c649d/attachment.html>
> _______________________________________________
> UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/
> group/NEDRA)
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20180514/fb59ec66/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)



   
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20180514/28b10945/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

cell chargering / blancing /w icharger 306b

Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
 my scooter has 24 60 ah cells and bms gone bad. I've been  chargering
each cell singly to get pack back in full top balance. I still have 20
cells to go.

I want charge at full  25 amps with larger cables and use small leads with
clips to do balancing at the same time . the charger has a plugin for 6
cells.

I can find no diagram and keep getting errors about about revsred and
balance errors .  HELP i'm trying my hardest.  I looked on youtube
....?????

_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 3wh handling, my lightweight EV progress, was Sparrow alternate?

Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
In reply to this post by Electric Vehicle Discussion List mailing list
When I made comments about 3-wheeled ATVs I did not think about the low CG
with the batteries on an electric vehicle. It will take some convincing,
but I would love to give some trikes a try.

I'm still thinking about putting a trike kit on my Sportster, but that
would still be an ICE. I'm actually considering selling my Harley and
getting something like an electric Vespa, even though that would be
sacrilege.

On May 14, 2018 6:38 PM, "jerry freedomev" <[hidden email]> wrote:


            Hi Bobby and All,
               3wh vehicles , just like 4wh ones, handle as well as they
are designed to.  I've done about 13 of them over the yrs and what matters
is how low and where you put the CG which should be 33% inside of the 2
wheel axle.
               You can make a 2 front wheel/RT, one that will scrub off the
tire or break the suspension before it'll roll with it's EV batteries low
and correctly placed, between the front wheels.
            Or you can make it with a high aft CG and it'll easily roll
over.
             On the Sparrow, it's handling is like  big SUV, Van, safe
driven within reason.
              Even my EV trike pickups  far out handle  all ICE trikes and
barely has to slow for cornering, taking them as well as most cars.
            Though if I want best performance, go with the 2 front wheels
which properly set up should do autocross very well..
            Because of the need for low correctly placed CG, makes EVs and
natural partners.  Now add lightweight and if aero, very long range on a
small pack, easily getting 200 miles with a 20kwh pack.
            And speaking of long range trikes, my newest EV trike subcar is
in chassis but legal form, on the road testing out systems before making
it's aero body.
            Right now it looks like my EV trike pickups.
            For those new, it is a large MC front end, a wood/epoxy
chassis, body with a hot rodded golfcart rear end and Volt EV lithium
battery modules.
             Having a money crunch again I went back to a contactor
controller , 3speed with turbo/field weakening it's getting along well at
45 mph.   I can probable go faster but it's only a 2.2hp rated motor!!  And
fast enough for me so I'll leave it there for now.
             I thought making he trailing arm suspension in the rear from
the stiff leaf springs but turns out I was very wrong.  Apparently when I
built the previous ones by using alum rectangular 1x3''  make a anti roll
bar effect is why it stayed so flat it turns.  With the Leaf spring ones
it  would just lean one way or the other, usually the way you didn't want.
             I pumped the air hocks up rather high so when I hit my 2nd
speed, the rear reared up surprising the heck out of me.  So I lowered the
rear and most of it went away.
             Just have a 4kw Volt EV module in now for testing with a
large 12vdc lead to balance it for 12vdc supply.
             I'm using the FreedomEVs Prius replacement tires and
lightweight mags looks better and why I'm getting 10 mph more as my last
one it seems as battery voltage, motor, transaxle models
are all the same.
            As I get it more reliable, I'll take the Battery out of my
present EV trike pickup giving me 8kwh and likely 100-120 mile
range.   Most of mine run between 60-80wthr/mile with bad aero.  We'll see
soon what my new one gets.
           Just got my MPJA Wthr meter, good for 100 vdc and 400amps or so
yesterday so I'll know soon what a not aero version  does..  I expect my
aero cabin  version to use about the same at 60mph as the not aero at 45mph.
            I'll rebuild my present one as an aero cabin it was suppose to
be the first time, with a much larger motor, chain driving the GC transaxle
so it can do 65mph and tow an aero, lightweight  trailer long distance, up
to 250 miles on a charge.
           And amazingly how low cost these are as I'll only have about
$800-$1200 in each one.  I get my Volt modules cheap as I sell them for
$150/kwh.
           I need to finish waterproofing it/epoxy coating, so it'll stay
nice looking and we seem to be in a tropical storm like system here for 5
days in Tampa.   So good I built that shop, reason for low cash flow,  to
work in as the rainy season is here early!!
                       Jerry Dycus.



------------------------------
*From:* Bobby Keeland via EV <[hidden email]>
*To:* Electric Vehicle Discussion List <[hidden email]>
*Cc:* Bobby Keeland <[hidden email]>
*Sent:* Monday, May 14, 2018 8:31 AM
*Subject:* Re: [EVDL] Sparrow alternate?

When ATVs were first introduced as 3-wheelers I had one, but did not keep
it for long. 3-wheelers are an accident waiting to happen. With 2 wheels in
the front these car/motorcycle combinations may be safe, but it would take
a lot to convince me. Has anyone on the EVDL actually driven one of these
things and gone around a corner at highway speed?

On May 14, 2018 12:22 AM, "paul dove via EV" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ampere Motor USA fully electric roadster supposed to start production this
> year.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On May 13, 2018, at 10:47 AM, John Lussmyer via EV <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Anyone heard of this before?  I have trouble believing that it's a real
> vehicle that's been developed in total secrecy, AND that's it's cheap
> (relatively).
> > https://www.hammacher.com/Product/13338
> >
> > --
> > Tigers prowl and Dragons soar in my dreams...
> > _______________________________________________
> > UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> > http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> > Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/
<http://undefined/?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma>

> group/NEDRA)
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/
> attachments/20180513/ab8c649d/attachment.html>
> _______________________________________________
> UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
> http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
> Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/
<http://undefined/?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma>
> group/NEDRA)
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <
http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20180514/fb59ec66/attachment.html
>

_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA
<http://undefined/group/NEDRA?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma>)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.evdl.org/private.cgi/ev-evdl.org/attachments/20180514/8fbb0391/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
UNSUBSCRIBE: http://www.evdl.org/help/index.html#usub
http://lists.evdl.org/listinfo.cgi/ev-evdl.org
Please discuss EV drag racing at NEDRA (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEDRA)