Tesla News Clip

Don Davidson
Tesla Roadster featured on NBC Nightly News this evening. Clip can be viewed @ http://public.orb.com/bradleygt2<http://public.orb.com/bradleygt2>

Don Davidson

Re: Tesla News Clip

Joseph T.
The batteries shown for the Tesla Roadster are red, instead of the
silver ones seen before. I know that the batteries were changed for
one with lower energy-density, but better life cycle.

On 12/26/07, Don Davidson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Tesla Roadster featured on NBC Nightly News this evening. Clip can be viewed @ http://public.orb.com/bradleygt2<http://public.orb.com/bradleygt2>
>
> Don Davidson

Re: Tesla News Clip

Dan Frederiksen-2
how do you know?

Joseph T. wrote:
> The batteries shown for the Tesla Roadster are red, instead of the
> silver ones seen before. I know that the batteries were changed for
> one with lower energy-density, but better life cycle.

Re: Tesla News Clip

Steven **
I must be missing something.  Where's the video?  All I see is a flash
photo slideshow.

-Steven

On Dec 26, 2007 7:41 PM, Don Davidson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Tesla Roadster featured on NBC Nightly News this evening. Clip can be viewed @ http://public.orb.com/bradleygt2<http://public.orb.com/bradleygt2>
>
> Don Davidson

Re: Tesla News Clip

TrotFox Greyfoot
Video is linked at bottom left of screen.

Trot, the originally similarly confused, fox...

--
|  /\_/\       TrotFox         \ Always remember,
| ( o o ) AKA Landon Solomon \ "There is a
|  >\_/<       [hidden email]       \ third alternative."

Re: Tesla News Clip

Don Davidson
Steven

At my http://public.orb.com/bradleygt2 web site, on the left side of the
page is a column called "Channels" Scroll down this column until you see
"Tesla News Clip 12 26 2007" Click on that and you will momentarily see this
2 minute clip begin to play. Let me know if it works

Thanks

Don

> I must be missing something.  Where's the video?  All I see is a flash
> photo slideshow.
>
> -Steven
>
> On Dec 26, 2007 7:41 PM, Don Davidson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Tesla Roadster featured on NBC Nightly News this evening. Clip can be
> > viewed @
> > http://public.orb.com/bradleygt2<http://public.orb.com/bradleygt2>
> >
> > Don Davidson
> > [hidden email]

Re: Tesla News Clip

Steven **
There is no scrolling capability anywhere on that site for me...  I
also pulled up the page source.  Neither "Tesla" nor "roadster" appear
anywhere in the source.

I'm guessing this site simply doesn't work in Firefox.  Perhaps you
can just send me the link?

-Steven

On Dec 27, 2007 9:59 AM, Don Davidson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Steven
>
> At my http://public.orb.com/bradleygt2 web site, on the left side of the
> page is a column called "Channels" Scroll down this column until you see
> "Tesla News Clip 12 26 2007" Click on that and you will momentarily see this
> 2 minute clip begin to play. Let me know if it works
>
> Thanks
>
> Don

Re: Tesla News Clip

Steven **
Out of desperation, I tried it in IE as well.  No such luck there
either.  However, I did find the video by doing a search for tesla.

Hopefully the video will start playing any minute now...

-Steven

On Dec 27, 2007 10:07 AM, Steven ** <[hidden email]> wrote:

> There is no scrolling capability anywhere on that site for me...  I
> also pulled up the page source.  Neither "Tesla" nor "roadster" appear
> anywhere in the source.
>
> I'm guessing this site simply doesn't work in Firefox.  Perhaps you
> can just send me the link?
>
> -Steven
>

> On Dec 27, 2007 9:59 AM, Don Davidson <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Steven
> >
> > At my http://public.orb.com/bradleygt2 web site, on the left side of the
> > page is a column called "Channels" Scroll down this column until you see
> > "Tesla News Clip 12 26 2007" Click on that and you will momentarily see this
> > 2 minute clip begin to play. Let me know if it works
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Don

Re: Tesla News Clip

Joseph T.
"how do you know?"

http://www.teslamotors.com/blog2/?p=48

In the Tesla Motors blog, "Range Reality," Martin Eberhard says,

"We deliberately chose lithium ion cells with a slightly lower
capacity than the largest cells available, because these smaller (and
more mature) cells have better long-term durability and higher
tolerance for abuse."

If you look at the white papers on the website, you'll see that
battery pack is given a 53kwh capacity. When the Tesla Roadster was
first unveiled, it said that the capacity was higher, at 56kwh I
believe.