Tesla Therapy Session: Now on Speaking Terms with my Tesla-Y

Tesla Therapy Session: Now on Speaking Terms with my Tesla-Y

Hi Folks,

Professor Dave (knows all things Tesla) last night gave  me a Tesla therapy session, going over all the features on the Tesla, menus , sub screens etc.  Thanks  Dave!  I’m now on speaking terms with my Tesla-Y!

If I don’t want to fool with the menus while driving, I just press the right unmarked ball and say what I want: like “open glovebox” and the glove  box opens  without going through the touch-screen controls.  Or turn on/off the wipers.  The turn  signal fart mode (directing fart sounds from different directions depending  on occupant seating) was different from other cars J

Have a renewable energy day,

Mark

Mark E. Hanson
184 Vista Lane
Fincastle, VA 24090
540-473-1248 phone & FAX, 540-816-0812 cell
REEVA: community service RE & EV project club
Website: www.REEVAdiy.org (See Project Gallery)
UL Certified PV Installer
My RE&EV Circuits: www.EVDL.org/lib/mh
REEVA Demo: http://youtu.be/4kqWn2H-rA0