Tesla and Solving the Money Problem

I have been watching videos from Stephen Mark Ryan. He is a millionaire that is in his 20s. He has invested more than 90%+ of his investing portfolio in Tesla.  I think he is right on the money in thinking Tesla stock will be worth 10x or more what it is now in 10 years. I enjoy the videos because it is easy to get caught up in day to day news of which Tesla crash there was or the pandemic or the latest political BS and lose sight of the big picture.  I think Tesla can and is bringing the entire world toward a much better future.   It also might help make me some money in the process. I just wish I could buy more stock right now.
Here is the latest video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi26G1Z021k

Re: Tesla and Solving the Money Problem

Tesla or (name your favorite company) may be a great investment (or not), but it’s highly irresponsible to put 90% of your portfolio in any one company, or even one sector.

- Mark

Sent from my Fuel Cell powered iPhone