The Autoettes of Long Beach: electric cars before they were cool • Long Beach Post

The Autoettes of Long Beach: electric cars before they were cool • Long Beach Post

https://lbpost.com/life/autoette-electric-cart-long-beach-history/

As we discuss the relative merits of Tesla Model 3s vs. Kias with 64 kWh
packs, it's nice to see some reference to the EVs which never actually
died out, with a welcome dash of humour.

Photo and video in the online article.

If someone can get to Larry Fisher's presentation on Saturday afternoon
(Dec. 8th 1-3 p.m. - at the Historical Society of Long Beach Gallery -
4260 Atlantic Ave., Long Beach) and report back to the list, I would
appreciate it.

--
Darryl McMahon
(occasional EV historian)