The EAA and the Code of Ethics.

Ronald Adamowicz
To All,

I have been for months promoting and supporting EV use throughout the US and beyond. I have traveled over 3000 miles to promote racing events in Florida. I also have made solid relationships with Chapters of the EAA and EV Sponsors. Being in a fight for our lives against "Big Oil", the EAA and all Chapters need to conduct themselves in a honorable and professional manner.

As a member and a supporter to the EAA I find it disgusting that they attack Dennis Berube on a weekly basis and hurt his image. I have discussed this issue with many of Dennis's friends and they hate the NEDRA Association because of it. Dennis has always taken the high road during these group attacks. Has anyone questioned why some of the NEDRA original group leaders and members are not affiliated with the NEDRA Association anymore? The EAA cannot allow Chapter members affiliated with their organization to operate against the Code of Ethics.

Dennis Berube is an honorable guy with a respectable racing reputation. I look up to him as a protege and respect him as a friend. Please someone on the NEDRA Yahoo Group offer Dennis support against these bias attacks against his character.

Sincerely,

Ronald Adamowicz
President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
www.IEDRA.net
www.GeoMetricMoving.com
Director
www.ECEDRA.com

Re: The EAA and the Code of Ethics.

KilowattA798
In a message dated 5/19/2011 7:54:34 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
[hidden email] writes:
> Subj:[EVDL] The EAA and the Code of Ethics.
> Date:5/19/2011 7:54:34 PM US Mountain Standard Time
> From:[hidden email]
> Reply-to:[hidden email]
> To:[hidden email]
> Received from Internet:
>
> Ron,

Please respect the wishes of the EVDL and keep DR off this forum. I have
learned
> to live with the target on my back.

Dennis Berube

> To All,
>
> I have been for months promoting and supporting EV use throughout the US
> and beyond. I have traveled over 3000 miles to promote racing events in
> Florida. I also have made solid relationships with Chapters of the EAA and EV
> Sponsors. Being in a fight for our lives against "Big Oil", the EAA and all
> Chapters need to conduct themselves in a honorable and professional manner.
>

> As a member and a supporter to the EAA I find it disgusting that they
> attack Dennis Berube on a weekly basis and hurt his image. I have discussed
> this issue with many of Dennis's friends and they hate the NEDRA Association
> because of it. Dennis has always taken the high road during these group
> attacks. Has anyone questioned why some of the NEDRA original group leaders and
> members are not affiliated with the NEDRA Association anymore? The EAA
> cannot allow Chapter members affiliated with their organization to operate
> against the Code of Ethics.
>
> Dennis Berube is an honorable guy with a respectable racing reputation. I
> look up to him as a protege and respect him as a friend. Please someone on
> the NEDRA Yahoo Group offer Dennis support against these bias attacks
> against his character.
>

> Sincerely,
>

> Ronald Adamowicz
> President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
> www.IEDRA.net
> www.GeoMetricMoving.com
> Director
> www.ECEDRA.com

Re: The EAA and the Code of Ethics.

Ronald Adamowicz
Dennis,

Okay, I feel for you. I just hate to see these guys attacking you continuously. Many of your friends feel the same way, you know who I mean.