Thundersky 100AHA dimensions

Mike Willmon
Does anyone have TS100 cells that they could get me an accurate measurement of the width and thickness of a cell.  This would be the
two shortest measurements. I have learned not to trust the spec sheets from TS.   A friend got some boxes back from the builder and
is afraid they came up 1/8" short on a couple dimensions.  Don't have a cell here to test it out with though  (I wonder why ;-)

Anyway, can anyone help?

Mike

Re: Thundersky 100AHA dimensions

Seth Rothenberg
TS100Ah - yellow -
2+5/8"  x 5+5/8"   x about 9" high -
that's to the top of the bolts with straps and BMS
but you might need a bit more clearance for BMS signalling

5 cells bolted together (5 x 2.625")  are 13+1/8", but with plates
about 14.25"

Re: Thundersky 100AHA dimensions

Mike Willmon
Thanks much.  I know the specs are not very accurate. When you're talking a stack of a number of cells,  1/32" inaccuracy adds up
over the stack,  and if the box is 1/8" off then there becomes a big problem  :-)

Thanks much.

Mike