US tax breaks per mile for EVs?

fred ungewitter
I am self employed and in this economy, sometimes it's called self-unemployment. I've been using a human powered vehicle for my business related travels, but for the last two weeks, I've moved to my EV. I've put on enough miles to wonder if I can claim the same figures that I did when I was driving a stinker. At the time, it was about fifty-five cents per mile and was substantial enough to justify the paperwork. When I moved to human power, I paid no attention to the check box in TurboTax Online that asked if I was driving electric.

Has anyone filed for such compensation while operating an EV? Are there hidden concerns?

thanks

fred
gizmo EV