Vegan Volvo Polestar2> (MooShoed ratatouille-peta salivates)

Vegan Volvo Polestar2> (MooShoed ratatouille-peta salivates)

https://www.livekindly.co/volvo-tesla-vegan-electric-car/
Volvo Takes on Tesla With an All-Vegan Electric Car
March 1, 2019  Charlotte Pointing

[image
https://livekindlyproduction-8u6efaq1lwo6x9a.stackpathdns.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/livekindly_volvo_vegan_car-1068x601.jpg

share
https://www.instagram.com/polestarcars/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_locale_control
polestarcars
Visit our site to see equally high-quality images of the Polestar 2, in all
its glory (link in bio).
#PolestarCars | #Polestar2 | #PolestarLaunch | #dearcarindustry
]

Volvo is taking on Tesla with its new vegan-friendly electric model, the
Polestar 2.

According to the Tribune, the new five-door car – which is set to be
available from 2020 – is a potential competitor for Tesla Model 3.

Underneath a panoramic glass roof, the interior of the Polestar 2 is
completely vegan. But it’s not all about the inside, the new vehicle –
equipped with a 78 kWh battery pack –  can also perform, accelerating from
zero to 60mph in under five seconds.

Even Teslaratti – Tesla’s own news and reviews site – admits the Polestar 2
is a worthy rival for the brand.

“It should be noted that the Polestar 2 is something more than a competitor
for the Model 3. It is a well-rounded vehicle produced by an experienced
carmaker that is unashamedly electric; and this, it is more of threat to
gasoline-powered cars than it is to other EVs on the market,” notes
Teslaratti.

The publication adds that when automotive companies support each other to
design new electric vehicles, they can help to transform the market.

“With vehicles such as the Model 3 and the Polestar 2, it might be only a
matter of time before the era of high-performance sedans such as the BMW M3
and the Mercedes-AMG C 63 S comes to an end,” it continues.

In the past, Tesla CEO Elon Musk has explained that he is not working
against other electric car companies, but with them to create a more
sustainable industry; he even released the patent for Tesla cars in a blog
post in 2014.

He wrote in the post, “Our true competition is not the small trickle of
non-Tesla electric cars being produced, but rather the enormous flood of
gasoline cars pouring out of the world’s factories every day.”

In the spirit of sustainability, vegan interior design is a growing trend
for new electric vehicles. Like Polestar, earlier this year, Nissan unveiled
a new potential future electric design featuring vegan leather.

“We wanted to get a premium [feel], and that’s usually always leather,” said
Giovanny Aroba, the program design director at Nissan. “We captured that, I
think with a synthetic version. We’re going into the realm of vegan leather
and synthetics, but celebrating it and making it cool.”
[© ]

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=413529&query=vegan&sort=date
 (ratatouille-peta sez yummy)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382932/

+
http://www.mcnews.com.au/harley-davidson-stacyc/
Harley aim to get 'em young with electric kids bikes | StaCyc
March 6, 2019  Harley-Davidson announced overnight that they have acquired
StaCyc, Inc., a producer of battery powered two-wheelers designed for kids.
StaCyc entered the ...
http://www.mcnews.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/StaCyc-Harley-Davidson-3-1021x580.jpg