Video of 10.4 second Quarter Mile run....

Video of 10.4 second Quarter Mile run....

Douglas A. Stansfield-2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9rmFIrEI50
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9rmFIrEI50&feature=player_profilepag>
&feature=player_profilepag

SO QUIET!!!!!

Sincerely;

Douglas A. Stansfield

Vice President, www.ECEDRA.com

President, Trans Atlantic Electric Conversions LLC
www.TransAtlanticElectricConversions.com

President, NJ Electric Auto Association

Member, Board of Directors, Electric Auto Association

Re: Video of 10.4 second Quarter Mile run....

Curtis Keller
Thanks for posting.

[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9rmFIrEI50
> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9rmFIrEI50&feature=player_profilepag>
> &feature=player_profilepag
>

> SO QUIET!!!!!
>

> Sincerely;
>

> Douglas A. Stansfield
>
> Vice President, www.ECEDRA.com
>
> President, Trans Atlantic Electric Conversions LLC
> www.TransAtlanticElectricConversions.com
>
> President, NJ Electric Auto Association
>
> Member, Board of Directors, Electric Auto Association

> scrubbed...
> /attachment.html _______________________________________________

Curtis Keller
hment.html

Re: Video of 10.4 second Quarter Mile run....

gottdi
Ron,

Even with all the negative stuff I think you have done a great job and love to see the races rather than hear all the garbage on the site. Love racing. Love watching. It seemed so slow but it was not. You loose the noise and you loose perspective. It is just amazing how that is. Silent and deadly. Next record is in the 9's. Go for it. I know you can do it. Hey was this with those tiny cell pouches your selling? I hope so.

Nice run. Got more footage?

Pete :)
http://onegreenev.blogspot.com/
No need to wait any longer. You can now buy one off the shelf. You can still build one too.