Wanted: Cyclone 4000 watt bare motor.

I am looking to convert my Steintrike to electric drive.  I will use a double sprocket/jackshaft to combine my pedaling to a rear mounted motor. This system is attractive because of cruise control and pedal cadence sensors.  If someone has a better option for under 500 dollars I may change my idea.  Thanks for any help.  Links below to pictures of what I have in mind. Will power using 8 Leaf battery modules.  Will use the stock 40 amp controller.  If you have parts I need in addition to the motor I will buy them from you.  Parts needed: 2, 3 or 4 thousand watt Cyclone/Luna motor. Cadence sensor, cruise control, 40 amp controller(larger considered if it is Luna and compatible with other components). Lawrence Rhodes
http://www.cyclone-tw.com/recumbent.htmhttps://lunacycle.com/parts/cyclone-parts/cyclone-double-sprocket-kit-for-trikes-recumbents-and-pedicabs/

Re: Wanted: Cyclone 4000 watt bare motor.

Your link doesn't work.

I have a 1000 watt 72 volt hub motor.

On Mon, October 8, 2018 4:06 pm, Lawrence Rhodes via EV wrote:

> I am looking to convert my Steintrike to electric drive.  I will use a
> double sprocket/jackshaft to combine my pedaling to a rear mounted motor.
> This system is attractive because of cruise control and pedal cadence
> sensors.  If someone has a better option for under 500 dollars I may
> change my idea.  Thanks for any help.  Links below to pictures of what I
> have in mind. Will power using 8 Leaf battery modules.  Will use the
> stock 40 amp controller.  If you have parts I need in addition to the
> motor I will buy them from you.  Parts needed: 2, 3 or 4 thousand watt
> Cyclone/Luna motor. Cadence sensor, cruise control, 40 amp
> controller(larger considered if it is Luna and compatible with other
> components). Lawrence Rhodes
> http://www.cyclone-tw.com/recumbent.htmhttps://lunacycle.com/parts/cyclon
> e-parts/cyclone-double-sprocket-kit-for-trikes-recumbents-and-pedicabs/

Re: Wanted: Cyclone 4000 watt bare motor.

It works with a little massaging...
https://lunacycle.com/parts/cyclone-parts/cyclone-double-sprocket-kit-for-trikes-recumbents-and-pedicabs/

Rush Dougherty
Tucson AZ 85719