What I am saying is(Tommey Reed)

Tommey Reed
This motor draw less amps then a toy dc motor. I tested at idle and found that my power is using only 50ma at 12 volt. At top speed this runs about 1 amp with 12v.
Yor need to see what i am doing. Your rught at this time I can't get more out of the input!
I neather said that I am overunity, just seeing if the batteries can take some waste and convert it in to charging, like generating braking.
When this motor has a load on it the top draw is less then?2 amps at 12v.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj1YBQp-V10

Re: What I am saying is(Tommey Reed)

mos6507-2
B.S.  You are copying Doug Konzen's pulse motor idea which IS promoted as overunity.  You even comment on his video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lHpikCPKPiE

---
I neather said that I am overunity

Re: What I am saying is(Tommey Reed)

Geopilot
With all the time spent on overunity I wonder why those people don't
realize what 90% of people want is not overunity but rather free or very
cheap electrical energy and vehicles.

That can much more reasonably done with a home low cost (under $500)
solar electricity generator like the MITdesign which uses a simple  sun
concentrator, boiling freon in tubes powering a standard auto water or
air conditioning pump joined at the axels to a standard auto generator.

The plan is there now provided by MIT. Build one and shut up! Build one
and then when you can afford another build another until you can power
everything for free.

Just do it and charge your car or house.

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 12:15 pm, Glenn Saunders wrote:

> B.S.  You are copying Doug Konzen's pulse motor idea which IS promoted
> as overunity.  You even comment on his video:
>
> http://youtube.com/watch?v=lHpikCPKPiE
>
> ---
> I neather said that I am overunity

www.GlobalBoiling.com for daily images about hurricanes, globalwarming