Where's KillaCycle?

Dave (Battery Boy) Hawkins
All,
I'm sitting in a motel in Cedar City, Utah, with the famous John Bryan, who is watching M*A*S*H on the television. The KillaCycle has been lovingly tucked in for the night, and is slumbering in the parking lot. Having left the polluted Front Range of Colorado early in the AM, we are more than half-way to EVS23 in Anaheim, California. We look forward to seeing all our eelectric vehicle friends, and meeting new ones, when we finally complete our long and demanding trek. I'll be sporting a "Suck Amps" tattoo, and wearing a "Danger, High Voltage" hat.
Suck Amps,
BB

Re: Where's KillaCycle?

Bob Rice-2
   Hi BB;

   Wow! Ya got John Bryan out of the woodwork! Long time no see or hear!
Tell him "Hi" from me at the next commercial brake!Have fun at the EV thing!

   Bob