Yaris EV Web Site - Difficult

Steven Lough
I also had trouble, even wrote off-Line to the author for an explination.

It would not come up At All, using Netscape 7.1 OR FireFox.  Finally
used MSN Explorer, and the site came up.

Have No idea why this is.....
Dan Fredericksen wrote:

To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <[hidden email]>

ah I had looked through your site but it was hidden by way of the blog
archive. good images although perhaps a little too well hidden on the
page. I wonder how many others have missed them.

were there any problems in getting the whole clutch flywheel assembly to
sit level on the axle via the hub? seems like a lot of weight for it to
naturally hang level given the small contact on the axle. was the hub
just made very tight and hammered on?

Da

--
Steven S. Lough, Pres.
Seattle EV Association

Re: Yaris EV Web Site - Difficult

Mark Dutko
It only likes MAC's :)   Not sure why?

Mark

On Nov 30, 2007, at 1:04 PM, Steven Lough wrote:

> I also had trouble, even wrote off-Line to the author for an
> explination.
>
> It would not come up At All, using Netscape 7.1 OR FireFox.  Finally
> used MSN Explorer, and the site came up.
>
> Have No idea why this is.....
> Dan Fredericksen wrote:
>
> To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List <[hidden email]>
>
> ah I had looked through your site but it was hidden by way of the blog
> archive. good images although perhaps a little too well hidden on the
> page. I wonder how many others have missed them.
>
> were there any problems in getting the whole clutch flywheel
> assembly to
> sit level on the axle via the hub? seems like a lot of weight for it
> naturally hang level given the small contact on the axle. was the hub
> just made very tight and hammered on?
>
> Da
>
> --
> Steven S. Lough, Pres.
> Seattle EV Association
> 6021 32nd Ave. N.E.
> Seattle,  WA  98115-7230
> Day:  206 850-8535
> Eve:  206 524-1351
> e-mail: [hidden email]
> web:     http://www.seattleeva.org

Re: Yaris EV Web Site - Difficult

Mark Dutko
I use firefox and safari- no problem, perhaps a temporary issue.