Zilla Z1K-HV for sale on eBay (item 140523990383)

Zilla Z1K-HV for sale on eBay (item 140523990383)

Doug Weathers
Hi all,

Regretfully, I need some fast cash and have decided to sell my Zilla Z1K-HV with HEPA option and the HEPA pedal assembly.

I bought it in August 2008 and it's been sitting in my garage ever since, waiting for me to fit it in around my aerospace engineering degree.  Well, I didn't manage to get around to it, and times are hard, so it's gotta go.

I've put the starting price as low as I can stand to let it go, so please have a look at it if you're in the market.

Doug Weathers
"There is no easy way from the Earth to the stars." - Seneca
"We choose to go to the Moon and do the other things - not because
they are easy, but because they are hard." - John F. Kennedy