anti-EV Clarkson sez range-ometer is weird, speculative-misery, angst&swearing-fraught

anti-EV Clarkson sez range-ometer is weird, speculative-misery, angst&swearing-fraught

{ ... I know someone who did that and his home caught fire. ... However, the
range-ometer in an electric car is a weird and speculative thing ... }

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jeremy-clarkson-review-hyundai-kona-electric-cnmst8xsx
The Jeremy Clarkson Review: Hyundai Kona Electric
October 28 2018  Jeremy Clarkson

[image
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F21f6b6a4-d2e8-11e8-a892-76f037bb5fb8.jpg
]

A bright spark with absolutely no point

At some point everyone has faced that moment when they know the day ahead is
going to be fraught with misery, angst and swearing. They know that
something has gone wrong with their laptop and that after flailing around in
parts of the menu reserved only for people with body odour, they are going
to have to spend the next few hours on the phone to someone who uses
acronyms instead of speech. [subscription required]
[© thetimes.co.uk]

Re: anti-EV Clarkson sez range-ometer is weird, speculative-misery, angst&swearing-fraught

Someone who did what?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 3, 2018, at 4:23 AM, brucedp5 via EV <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> { ... I know someone who did that and his home caught fire. ... However, the
> range-ometer in an electric car is a weird and speculative thing ... }
>
> https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/jeremy-clarkson-review-hyundai-kona-electric-cnmst8xsx
> The Jeremy Clarkson Review: Hyundai Kona Electric
> October 28 2018  Jeremy Clarkson
>
> [image
> https://www.thetimes.co.uk/imageserver/image/methode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F21f6b6a4-d2e8-11e8-a892-76f037bb5fb8.jpg
> ]
>
> A bright spark with absolutely no point
>
> At some point everyone has faced that moment when they know the day ahead is
> going to be fraught with misery, angst and swearing. They know that
> something has gone wrong with their laptop and that after flailing around in
> parts of the menu reserved only for people with body odour, they are going
> to have to spend the next few hours on the phone to someone who uses
> acronyms instead of speech. [subscription required]
> [© thetimes.co.uk]
>

> For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
> http://evdl.org/archive/
>

> {brucedp.neocities.org}

Re: anti-EV Clarkson sez range-ometer is weird, speculative-misery, angst&swearing-fraught

…. Want to read more? Start your free trial….
Unless an article is accessible to all, it has no point posting it here.
Cor.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10