battery life

CHARLIEP
I read in a recent issue of current events that Cobasy had been sold ,any one following this sale? Charlie p

Re: battery life

jonglauser
On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 2:05 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I read in a recent issue of current events that Cobasy had been sold ,any one following this sale? Charlie p

I saw that too. I was thinking they know the patent is expiring and
nothing came of it (through their own efforts or others), so they want
to dump trim the fat from their company since it wont make them future
money.

-Jon Glauser
http://jonglauser.blogspot.com
http://www.evalbum.com/555

Re: battery life

Bob Rice-2

> On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 2:05 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I read in a recent issue of current events that Cobasy had been sold ,any
>> one following this sale? Charlie p
>
> I saw that too. I was thinking they know the patent is expiring and
> nothing came of it (through their own efforts or others), so they want
> to dump trim the fat from their company since it wont make them future
> money.

    I guess Cobasy did uit'd thing it was built for: keeping Better
Batteries out of the hands of us common Sheeple who woulda given them a
loving home?

     FEH!

    Seeya, Bob