buying an EV

Mary Tucker
Hi, I would like to buy an EV and of course am not rich enough to buy one of
the $32,000 Leaf, etc.

I thought of one of these: http://www.e-volks.com/about.html. Can any of you
see why not?

Thank you for your expertise,

Mary

Re: buying an EV

brucedp5
Hi Mary,

To help you we will need to know some of your EV driving needs.
Please read
http://brucedp.150m.com/ev-conversion-approach.txt

The used EV you stated is in Utah yet a look-up of your email
has a reference to NC. It would be helpful to know where you are
(City, State, or even a zip code).

The conversion's URL does not have any detail. That sets off a
flag in my book.

I sense you are in a 'get it over with in a hurry' or 'I want to
buy an EV right now' mood, is that right? It would much better
for you if you would wait and not buy until we have brought you
'up to speed' on EVs (I am assuming you are quite new to EVs).

Please let us know more about your EV driving needs.

{brucedp.150m.com}

On Fri, 08 Jul 2011 13:05 -0400, "Mary Tucker" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi, I would like to buy an EV and of course am not rich enough to buy one
> of
> the $32,000 Leaf, etc.
>
> I thought of one of these: http://www.e-volks.com/about.html. Can any of
> you
> see why not?
>

> Thank you for your expertise,
>
> Mary
> -------------- next part --------------
I have been watching the site that I posted since May 1 ish and all of
his
have sold. I would even be willing to buy this one:
http://www.e-volks.com/66redtruck.html

--
http://www.fastmail.fm - Does exactly what it says on the tin

Re: buying an EV

Cruisin
YOU DO NOT WANT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THAT GUY

Re: buying an EV

Travis Gintz
Can you share reasons "why"?

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Cruisin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> YOU DO NOT WANT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THAT GUY

> Nabble.com.

Travis Gintz