connectedkerb.com public EVSE made from old tyres

connectedkerb.com public EVSE made from old tyres

https://www.energylivenews.com/2019/11/15/connected-kerb-unveils-ev-chargers-made-from-old-car-tyres/
Connected Kerb unveils EV chargers made from old car tyres
15 November 2019  Jonny Bairstow

[image
https://www.energylivenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/rubberised-jpg_large.jpg
 Shutterstock
]

The startup has partnered with tyre developer ENSO to create more
environmentally-friendly EV infrastructure

ELectric vehicle (EV) infrastructure firm Connected Kerb [
https://www.energylivenews.com/2019/01/25/electric-car-charging-to-hit-your-street/
] has announced a strategic partnership with tyre developer ENSO.

The strategic partnership between the firms will see ENSO supply end-of-life
tyres to be recycled into EV smart charging stations, cutting the
environmental impact of the devices.

They say the deal will bring “increased circularity” to the electric
transport sector

ENSO is working to develop more energy-efficient tyres to extend the range
of EVs, as well as to improve their durability and reduce the amount of
microplastics they shed.

Connected Kerb aims to make EVs accessible for all by installing chargers on
residential streets.

Chris Pateman-Jones, CEO of Connected Kerb, said: “The movement to adopt
electric mobility solutions is driven by the recognition of our impact on
the environment. With that in mind, it seems clear to us that EV charging
infrastructure should be long life and low environmental impact.

“Minimising our environmental impact has been a core focus for us during our
development to date and we are delighted to partner with ENSO to further
enhance the environmental nature of our EV charging infrastructure.”
[© energylivenews.com]

+
https://www.cpr.org/2019/11/14/lyft-to-add-200-electric-vehicles-to-its-denver-fleet/
Lyft To Add 200 Electric Vehicles To Its Denver Fleet
November 14, 2019  Lyft users in Denver may soon be picked up by an electric
vehicle. The ride-hailing company announced Thursday that 200 electric
vehicles to its fleet in Denver-CO ...
https://i2.wp.com/wp-cpr.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/2019/11/polis-evs.jpg

For EVLN EV-newswire posts use:
 http://www.evdl.org/archive/