doner truck

Electric Blue auto convertions
a conversion of any vehicle should only take about 10 days or less . I too hate the idea of buying batts from china, but that where the cheap prices come from . I heard the Holland MI plant is going belly up or about to?? I could be wrong

Re: doner truck

Collin Kidder
On 7/11/2012 9:22 AM, Electric Blue auto convertions wrote:
> a conversion of any vehicle should only take about 10 days or less . I too hate the idea of buying batts from china, but that where the cheap prices come from . I heard the Holland MI plant is going belly up or about to?? I could be wrong

I live around 30 miles or so away from Holland, MI. I haven't heard
anything about them going out of business or closing that plant.
However, I have had no luck in getting anyone from the company to give
me even the slightest impression that they'd even be willing to urinate
in my direction if I were on fire. They really don't seem interested in
dealing with small time people at all.  Regardless of their current
business status I would not expect to get any batteries out of them.
Now, if you were GM or Mercedes Benz on the other hand...