dow kokam?

Dave Hale
Are Dow Kokam batteries available to regular people?
If not, does anyone know if there are plans to make them available?

--
Dave
http://evalbum.com/2500

Re: dow kokam?

Derek Barger
Hi Dave,

We have cells that are slightly better in good ways to Dow Kokam
cells. These are available to all who want them.
If you need more info please contact me.

Thanks,
Derek Barger
www.Hightechsystemsllc.com

On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 6:51 PM, Dave Hale <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Are Dow Kokam batteries available to regular people?
> If not, does anyone know if there are plans to make them available?
>

> --
> Dave
> http://evalbum.com/2500

Re: dow kokam?

Doug Weathers

On Dec 11, 2010, at 6:51 PM, Dave Hale wrote:

> Are Dow Kokam batteries available to regular people?

I think the ProEV people put Kokams into the Electric Imp.

<http://www.ProEV.com/>

Come to think of it, John Wayland is putting them (or has already put them) into the White Zombie.

<http://photos.plasmaboyracing.com/LiPol-Module>

Neither of these folks are "regular people", but then again, who is?

--
Doug Weathers
http://www.gdunge.com

Re: dow kokam?

damon henry

I was under the impression that the ones Pro-EV are using where available.  Definitely not John Waylands though.  He has a batch of one off prototypes that were built for a proposed military contract.