eGo scooter testing with Valence 12v 40ah lithium 24vdc pack 2 batteries

eGo scooter testing with Valence 12v 40ah lithium 24vdc pack 2 batteries

When I got the batteries in the mail they were each exactly 13.38 vdc.  I charge them slightly higher.  Drive on level ground for 3.5 miles and charge with the eGo build in charger for two hours. Drive back. Voltage 13.1vdc. Charge till the eGo light turned green.  After resting two hours the batteries are at 13.45vdc. On the way home I could go 18 mph continuous with out showing sag.  (  Go far mode full throttle) Only sagged very low when coming up the hill to my house.  I need to put a meter on to see how far. But to still have over 13vdc left after 3.5 miles seems good. I weigh 240 pounds. Not sure if I am damaging the batteries by drawing high amps. Only time will tell and an amp meter. Lawrence Rhodes these batteries are $100 each