electric hub cap motor

CHARLIEP
I find this motor very interesting ,with a little deep thinking the possibilitys are endless. With a short search i find a set of audi hubs and rotors in my junk that show promise,If I have any success I will post more Charlie P

Re: electric hub cap motor

Bob Rice-2

>I find this motor very interesting ,with a little deep thinking the
>possibilitys are endless. With a short search i find a set of audi hubs and
>rotors in my junk that show promise,If I have any success I will post more
>Charlie P

   It IS interesting, but PLEASE put the motor INSIDE the wheel, so it
doesn't STICK OUT like those pix! It wouldn't last 2 weaks, be scraped off
on curbs, etc!Not to mention being butt UGLY!

   Just a few thoughts, outloud?

   Bob

Tesla Story

Bob Rice-2
  Hi EVeryone;

  Anybody read ,or have acess to the "New Yorker" magazine? I picked a copy
out of my local library's "outsville" magazine box, never suspectig! It's
the Aug, 24th '09 copy with a night painting of the Crooklyn Bridge(hear
it's for sale?) on the cover. Called" Letter from California""Plugged in"
page 50 it starts! Shows to go ya what a bit of money and some good biz
cents will do! At 38,Elon Musk,  he has YEARS to go, perfecting and
PRODUCING an EV!He's into alota OTHER stuff, too. Read about it, won't spoil
the story!

  Other Stuff; Building a 14-50 range plug setup  for charging at my place.
A outlet setup durectly outside my service drop, so no voltage drop. It'll
be in a accessable box, that will be there if I 'aint. Well I've had THAT
for years, this will be a better setup, with resettable breakers INSIDE the
box. I'll follow up with pix and an "official" announcment. We'll set the
System up NOW, as 200 plus mile EV's are HERE, NOW! WE'll set the Godamn
"Standard" NOW, not next year. Want the World to know wr're READY! Just a 6
mile detour off I-95 for Bob's Juice bar. Of couse I have 120 volts all over
the place, too! Have had for years. No wimpy 15 amp circuits, the whole 20
yards worth , er, AMPS worth!Like they said in the movie: "Build it and They
will Come"

 O ther stuff: I just got a glossy fancy multi-page "flyer" in the snail
Mail for the "The Business of Plugging In" At the Murder, er ,MOTER, city
Hotel and Conference Center in good old Detoilet! Oct 19-21st, ALL for the
princely sum of 745 bux! They provide eats and an impressive lineup of
speakers. Only one I sorta know, Felix Kramer, of Cal Cars, But it's a tad
pricy for me, don't think it's open to unpaid commoners?So I'll pass right
by, To get your money's worth , in Detoilet,stop off at the Henry Ford
Museum, in nearby Dearborn. Now THAT'S worth the trip from ANYwhere! See
Ford F-150's being born, in the plant tour, too!They STILL make some cars in
Detroit!

   Seeya

   Bob Less talk ,more garage time.