evmatch pr: (not ready4 primetime, another home-EVSE-share)

evmatch pr: (not ready4 primetime, another home-EVSE-share)

% Below is a link to a piece that is a pr read. If you bring up their
website, and enter a SF-CA zip code (94111), then expand the map out to show
the U.S., it only shows a few locations.
After reading the sign up agreement, I opted out from joining. Anyone
interested in offering their EVSE with this service should read the fine
print.
In a year, a revisit to this site to see if they have improved might be
warranted.
IMO, for now, I think they are not ripe/mature enough for my
business/consideration.

https://cleantechnica.com/2019/03/03/evmatch-a-creative-solution-to-increase-electric-vehicle-charging-access-for-everyone/
EVmatch: A Creative Solution To Increase Electric Vehicle Charging Access
For Everyone
March 3rd, 2019 ... EVmatch is empowering a new generation of EV drivers who
lack home charging access. Renters — which make up over 1/3 of U.S.
Households — and multi-unit dwellers now have access to reliable and
convenient EV charging. By leveraging a network of private charging
stations, it’s easy for anyone to find and book EV charging near home, work,
or wherever your next road trip takes you ...

http://electric-vehicle-discussion-list.413529.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=413529&query=airbnb&days=0
search evdl on airbnb