icedEVSE: actor.uk Little Blasted4 plugging his i8 pih into Supercharger

icedEVSE: actor.uk Little Blasted4 plugging his i8 pih into Supercharger

% IMO, non-tesla drivers should put a note inside windshield facing out
stating they are allowed to be there. Note: there is a tesla-hpwc-to-j1772
adapter (see below) but no EV except a Tesla can charge off their
supercharger. The actor may have plugged in but would not have gotten a
charge (see i3 video below). Perhaps, parking in an open tesla superEVSE
space was convenient for the actor (the i8 pih really did not 'NEED' a
charge).
%

https://insideevs.com/uk-actor-blasted-blocking-tesla-supercharger/
UK Actor Gets Blasted For Blocking A Tesla Supercharger With BMW i8
2019-03-10  DOMINIK WILDE

[image
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D0fb_7fWoAAA73H.jpg
(note on i8 pih)

share
https://twitter.com/RalfLittle/status/1101090530547638272
Ralf Little  @RalfLittle
Haha management said it was ok to park in one of the (many going spare)
Tesla charging spaces, even though I drive a BMW hybrid. Turns out Tesla
drivers are kinda dicks, huh?
7:03 AM - Feb 28, 2019
]

But he had been given permission to park there.

Actor Ralf Little was met with grief after he parked his hybrid BMW i8 in a
parking spot designated for Teslas.

Posting on Twitter, the Royale Family and Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of
Crisps star share a pair of notes left on his car. One note read: “Very
unpolite (sic) to park here! By the way your car is not electric but just a
stupid hybrid show off.”

The other note was signed off with: “It’s one thing dreaming of owning a
Tesla, it’s another thing owning a s***** hybrid!”

Hitting back at the messages, Little branded Tesla drivers as ‘kinda d****’,
adding that he had permission to park and charge his car in the
Tesla-branded supercharger spot.

“Management said it was okay to park in one of the (many going spare) Tesla
charging spaces, even though I drive a BMW hybrid,” Little tweeted. “I
wanted to charge my car and was told they would work.”

Little went on to discuss his motoring history, saying that he switched to
his BMW after previously owning an Aston Martin.

“The reason I haven’t been interested in Tesla yet is none are pretty enough
for my tastes,” he said. “Mine is most beautiful car I’ve ever had (apart
from Aston Martin but don’t want to go back to petrol for environment).”

“Until now no Tesla has come near it for looks,” he added, while also saying
that the high price point of Teslas right now were also a downside.

“The new Roadster is stunning and I would have it in a heartbeat. Too
expensive though,” little posted. “When the Roadster comes down from its
astronomical pricing then it’s maybe time for a change.”
[© insideevs.com]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralf_Little
Ralf Alastair John Little (born 8 February 1980) is an English actor, writer
and semi-professional footballer, working mainly in television comedy. He
has played Antony Royle in The Royle Family and Jonny Keogh in the first six
series of Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps ...
https://www.google.com/search?q=contact+Actor+Ralf+Little

https://uk.motor1.com/news/307788/ralf-little-tesla-parking-criticised/
Actor Ralf Little slammed for using a Tesla parking spot
Mar 08, 2019 But he had been given permission to park there ... "Management
said it was okay to park in one of the (many going spare) Tesla charging
spaces, even though I drive a BMW hybrid," Little tweeted. "I wanted to
charge my car and was told they would work." ...
https://cdn.motor1.com/images/mgl/BwYYv/s4/nebbenes-supercharger-station-in-eidsvoll-verk-norway.jpg
https://www.google.com/search?q=Block+Tesla+Supercharger+BMW+i8
(more)

https://electrek.co/2017/06/20/tesla-j1772-adapter-electric-cars-destination-chargers/
Can other electric cars use Tesla charging stations?
Here's a controversial new electric car accessory, the JDapter Stub (Tesla
Charge Station Adaptor), which allows owners of non-Tesla electric cars,
like the BMW i3 or the Nissan Leaf, to charge at Tesla's public Destination
Chargers or using the Tesla Wall Connector.Jun 20, 2017
https://i1.wp.com/electrek.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2017/06/jdapter-stub2-e1497992149471.jpg

+  [dated (related)]
https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/threads/bmw-i3-at-a-supercharger.35255/
BMW i3 at a Supercharger
Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by johnmodels, Aug 29, 2014 ...
at the Supercharger at San Juan Capistrano, CA charging up and a BMW i3
pulled in ... He told me that the dealership told him that there were 6
"hi-power" chargers in the area that he could charge ... The funniest part
of this story was his last sentence he said to me!
"I should have bought a F-ing Tesla" And he drove off.
(no exaggeration!) ...
[video  dated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UGKhJrh_9g
BMW i3 beim Tesla Supercharger laden! Geht das überhaupt?
WLANLAND  Published on Apr 22, 2018
Mal testen ob es möglich ist mit einem i3 an einen Tesla Supercharger zu
laden.....
(in german, use cc auto translate to english in youtube settings :
BMW i3 at the Tesla Supercharger load! Is that possible?
WLANLAND Published on Apr 22, 2018
Let's see if it's possible to load an Tesla Supercharger with an i3 .....)