need to contact reverend gadget to get motor + trans back

need to contact reverend gadget to get motor + trans back

Tony Hwang-2
Hi all,

Been trying to contact gadget for the past few months, and really need any
help I can get to contact him! I've emailed/called him at his two websites,
plus visited his Culver City location once or twice every month, he's never
there. Anyone know if he's maybe doing something else, or working elsewhere,
or something?

We brought our electric motor and transmission for him to make us a custom
mount and adapter earlier this year. I believe he hasn't been posting on the
EV list too as I don't see any recent posts from him.

Anyone have any suggestions on how we can get our motor and transmission
back? It's probably sitting in his Culver City shop, we just want it back!!!
Our conversion project is a Scion xA, and we can't work on it, plus it's
sitting in our garage, making us have to park our cars outside. Also we have
a lot of money tied up in it and can't just let it sit there, we want to be
out driving it! :)

Anyways, if ANYONE knows him and can contact him, tell him Tony has been
trying to contact him, and to give me a call/email/anything! My email is at
tony at junk-jungle dot com. Thanks.

           - Tony

Re: need to contact reverend gadget to get motor + trans back

ampaynz1
Saw this message and thought I'd help or try a little. A quick google search came up with a myspace page that was answered in december 2007.
Reverend Gadget

Phone: 310-908-0604
E-Mail: info@reverendgadget.com

email him on his Myspace webpage

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=125278971

Tony Hwang-2 wrote
[...]

Thx, though I've tried that already (email/phone/myspace/etc...), it says
he's logged in on the 14th though. Basically I've web searched, and think
the only way to reach him seems to be via someone who has contact with him
in person. He doesn't check voicemail and emails it seems! Hopefully someone
that reads this list knows him or knows of a way to contact him (via a
email/phone/etc that's not one of the ones found on his websites).

             - Tony

On Dec 21, 2007 3:11 PM, ampaynz1 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Saw this message and thought I'd help or try a little. A quick google
> search
> came up with a myspace page that was answered in december 2007.
> Reverend Gadget
>

> Phone: 310-908-0604
> E-Mail: [hidden email]
>

> email him on his Myspace webpage
>

> http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=125278971
>

> Tony Hwang-2 wrote:
> >
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Been trying to contact gadget for the past few months, and really need
> any
> > help I can get to contact him! I've emailed/called him at his two
> > websites,
> > plus visited his Culver City location once or twice every month, he's
> > never
> > there. Anyone know if he's maybe doing something else, or working
> > elsewhere,
> > or something?
> >
> > We brought our electric motor and transmission for him to make us a
> custom
> > mount and adapter earlier this year. I believe he hasn't been posting on
> > the
> > EV list too as I don't see any recent posts from him.
> >
> > Anyone have any suggestions on how we can get our motor and transmission
> > back? It's probably sitting in his Culver City shop, we just want it
> > back!!!
> > Our conversion project is a Scion xA, and we can't work on it, plus it's
> > sitting in our garage, making us have to park our cars outside. Also we
> > have
> > a lot of money tied up in it and can't just let it sit there, we want to
> > be
> > out driving it! :)
> >
> > Anyways, if ANYONE knows him and can contact him, tell him Tony has been
> > trying to contact him, and to give me a call/email/anything! My email is
> > at
> > tony at junk-jungle dot com. Thanks.
> >
> >            - Tony

Re: need to contact reverend gadget to get motor + trans back

Ryan Stotts
It says he logged in here 5 days ago:  http://www.youtube.com/revgadget

Re: need to contact reverend gadget to get motor + trans back

Tony Hwang-2
Yes I have tried commenting just now on his youtube and myspace pages, plus
sending him messages. I've called and left him email over the past few
months. Basically he still has our AC55 motor, Scion xA trasnmission, plus a
$100 hub adapter we provided him from Hub City, for over 6 months! We
dropped it off at his location in Culver City, Left Coast Conversions (now
Electric Motor Company, based on the sign on the building). We visit his
shop a few times a month, hoping to catch him there, but he is never there!

Does ANYONE know how to contact him, or CAN contact him, or is in contact
with him? This would REALLY help us, as basically as of now, we are our a
$3000, plus we have an empty car in our garage the past year, and have had
to park our cars outside (one car got hit too).

We want to get our car on the road as an electric vehicle, and just want
Reverend Gadget to be at his shop and let us pickup our parts, and be on our
way! We're willing to pay him whatever work he's done, if any, on the motor
mounting plate that we intended for him to do for us (that's why we dropped
off the parts early this year).

Again, email me off list, but I'm really imploring anyone that can contact
him to help me out here!!!! Think of it as helping get another EV on the
road by removing this 6 month roadblock to our EV conversion. Thanks, and
happy holidays!

                 - Tony