plug and play lithium battery packing with small cyclinder cells

plug and play lithium battery packing with small cyclinder cells

JerryBattery
Plug and play lithium battery packing technology assembles battery pack
with 18650/26650 cells at a very easy and reliable way.

Advantages of plug and play lithium battery packing technology:

1. easy assembly and disassembly of lithium battery pack with up to several
hundred or thousand 18650 cells;
2. all cells are pre-welded on positive terminal before assemble and no
welding is needed for assembly;
3. interconnections between cells keep good under heavy vibration;
4. easy to make packs with more than one layers of cells;
5. robust structure;
6. good for different electric vehicles and energy storage systems.

This technology ha s been approved by several hundred of elecric cars
powered by batteries assembled by this technology.

Welcome discussions on application via private email.

Thanks.

Jerry Yue

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 11:16 PM, Steven Lough <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Here are a few pictures.   Am sure others did the 50 EV's more justice...
>
> ( http://www.flickr.com/photos/23079348@N08/sets/72157631612316674/ )
>
> Great VENUE...  Lots of interested people.  Sunny warm Fall Day...
>
> 28 LEAFS
>   4  MiEV's
>   3 Tesla Roadsters
>   1 Rav-4 EV
>   1 Chev Volt
>   1 CODA Sedan
>   1 Ford Ranger EV
>
> Conversions
>
> 3 - Plug In Priii'
> 2 Geo Metros
> 2 Honda Del Sole's
> 1 Auto Union ( wonderful)
> 1 Bramo Motor cycle
> 1 Custom 3 Wheeler
> 1 electric bycycle...
>
> Qute a total
>
> Thanks to Chad, Plug In America,  EAA,  The Sierra Club,  The Seattle EV
> Association, and all their members, and the Seattle Center !
>
> --
> Steven S Lough
> President: Seattle EV Association
> 206 524 1351
> WEB: www.seattleeva.org

Re: plug and play lithium battery packing with small cyclinder cells

Cruisin
I was the first to use the 18650 cells in a street EV 1970 VW in 2002. I used 6500 cells 130v 32kw with a range of about 150 miles. It wasn't easy and lacked a BMS, but are excellent cells to use due to the higher voltage than the Po4. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone except those with a lot of knowledge in electronics. Tesla came along and looked at it, now uses the same cell. Works for them also.